Jenny

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: what are you listening to right now? #15653
    Jenny
    Participant

    Small Town Boy by Bronski Beat. My daughter loves this song!

    in reply to: Regarding that upcoming remake of “The Exorcist”… #15637
    Jenny
    Participant

    I have to (reluctantly) agree! I dont think anyone will be able to resist it, even if it is just to slag it off.

    in reply to: Old,school, only original . #15336
    Jenny
    Participant

    Dont get me started on T2!! Or T1 for that matter. Just dont mention T3 cos I thought that was the biggest pile of drivel I have seen!

    in reply to: Beautiful? #15236
    Jenny
    Participant

    I have to agree with Ellen Burstyn. She is one gorgeous woman. Some women age very well like Linda Evans and dare I say even Joan Collins. Some dont. While I dont think that Linda is beautiful she is definatly attractive and she is carrying it well. But cute does spring to mind.

    in reply to: Trailer #15204
    Jenny
    Participant

    We’ll set our dogs on anyone who tries to muscle on the Caps territory! Course my dog is not entirely sure what her teeth are for so it may be beyond her! But at over 6 feet tall when on her hind legs they may be running before she has to figure it out!

    in reply to: Real Life Exorcism Footage #15186
    Jenny
    Participant

    I cant watch it. I click on the title but there is nothing there! What am I doing wrong?

    in reply to: Trailer #15161
    Jenny
    Participant

    It does work!! I think its a great little clip. And it sounds so different with it not being Mercedes voice. What do you guys think?

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15117
    Jenny
    Participant

    Just realised it posted my post twice! Not quite sure why it did that!

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15110
    Jenny
    Participant

    Well those clips are great. I carried on looking through the Exorcist pages and found the boy doing the Maze! Fookin brilliant. I registered on the site cos its fantastic! Go to http://www.winterrowd.com/ and play the games! You can email them to people put them on your websites or myspace. In fact anyone interested in my myspace go to http://myspace.com/numanswife . Nice to know I am not the only female here Cappy!

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15109
    Jenny
    Participant

    Well those clips are great. I carried on looking through the Exorcist pages and found the boy doing the Maze! Fookin brilliant. I registered on the site cos its fantastic! Go to http://www.winterrowd.com/ and play the games! You can email them to people put them on your websites or myspace. In fact anyone interested in my myspace go to http://myspace.com/numanswife . Nice to know I am not the only female here Cappy!

    in reply to: OPENING FOOTAGE of TVYNS….? #15035
    Jenny
    Participant

    I agree with Ghetto there. More behind the scenes footage! That is one of the things that I love about the film. The fact that everything was done by hand and no cgi. When I found out about the room being refrigerated over night I thought, wow that is dedication to art! Also agree with the comments about longer Iran sequence. To be honest, I normally miss that bit!

    in reply to: what are you listening to right now? #15002
    Jenny
    Participant

    Eurythmics-Savage, the album.

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14889
    Jenny
    Participant

    I actually like Hellnight! Beat me with a stick, I dont care! I dont think the boom drops as much as in Trick or Treat. That is another seriously funny, crappy b movie but good when you are having a girlie night in! Actually I think I am the only girl here so not sure if anyone would be able to agree with me on that one!

    in reply to: Beautiful? #14888
    Jenny
    Participant

    I wouldnt say she is beautiful but there is definatly something about her. On some photos she just looks ok, on some she looks gorgeous and I have seen a few where she looks damn sexy! She is definatly one of those women who get better looking the older they get. Maybe that is how you define true beauty and if it is then she is definatly beautiful! She looks good in the new film. Will definatly check it out.

    in reply to: pyschological #14839
    Jenny
    Participant

    I have to agree with your comment about Japanese films. When I saw Ring I was crapping myself! Well, I was watching it on my own in the dark! Which is, of course, the best way to watch horror! But it was just so damn creepy. The effects were not that good and the make up could have been better but the overall simplicity of the film created a hugely dark and scary atmosphere. I find that the pyschological horror creates the best scare for me nowadays. Even The Sixth Sense was excellent for that and no I didnt get it!! I wont say what in case anyone here hasnt seen it! As much as I love slashers, blood and guts dont really scare anymore, just shock. When it gets into your head and makes you doubt your own sanity, then you are good and freaked.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 95 total)