Jenny

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Well Ya Knew It Was Coming #16053
    Jenny
    Participant

    Lol! Funny site for this one too! Check out http://www.thexxxorcist.com/

    in reply to: Well Ya Knew It Was Coming #16052
    Jenny
    Participant

    Lol! Funny site for this one too! Check out http://www.thexxxorcist.com/

    in reply to: Asian Extreme #16024
    Jenny
    Participant

    Oh gosh those dolls! That was such a creepy film! If you havent seen it, go and watch it! But not with your doll!

    in reply to: what are you listening to right now? #16016
    Jenny
    Participant

    Chasing Cars – Snow Patrol.

    in reply to: Rare Merrin pic? #15995
    Jenny
    Participant

    I havent seen this one before. He looks like he really has had enough now!

    in reply to: Asian Extreme #15973
    Jenny
    Participant

    I have heard a lot about Ichi the killer. Whenever there is some doc about Jap horror that one always gets mentioned. I will have to try to find it. And I cannot get hold of a Tale of Two Sisters anywhere! I keep trying though!

    in reply to: Favourite Movie Quotes #15962
    Jenny
    Participant

    I like the whole quote:
    It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.!!!
    Quite poetic really!

    Jenny
    Participant

    Mmm I still think a lot would pass unnoticed. What does everyone else think?

    in reply to: anyone……….. #15930
    Jenny
    Participant

    I think that bit would have been before the scene when Regan is in bed and Chris is tucking her in and Regan is talking about her marrying Burke Dennings. Or possibly the next day. I cant quite remember how their convo goes! I rememeber seeing it on the FOG doc and its definatly that day or the one after. They left it out cos it didnt serve any purpose and they found it a bit distracting to what was going on at the time. Noises in the attic and Regan having problems with her father and not sleeping etc. It was like chucking a cute and fluffy teddy in the middle of the skull scene in Hamlet!!

    Jenny
    Participant

    On the subject of Jigsaw laying there for hours, I have to agree that laying perfectly still for about 10 would be impossible but dont forget, Adam and the doctor (forgot his name!) thought he was dead from the first second they saw him. After a very short while they would ignore him because he is not helpful to their situation. Even when trying to get the tape machine etc they are not paying him any attention, they are just concentrating on what they need to get. Also, they are under extreme stress and spend a lot of their time crying, shouting, getting the hump with each other, trying to chop their own legs off or being in the dark! So the odd spasm probably would pass unnoticed. Last point is, that he had been in hospital for a long period of time so was used to lying down for long periods so it wouldnt be as hard for him as it would be for another person. Thats my argument so back at yer!!!

    Jenny
    Participant

    I love Saw. I think it is the most original horror I have seen for ages. 2 wasnt too bad but not brill and hopefully seeing 3 this weekend with my daughter (the oldest one!).

    in reply to: RANKING: The Best Scenes #15890
    Jenny
    Participant

    Yup, another great little scene where you just cannot believe she is just a child actress!

    in reply to: RANKING: The Best Scenes #15837
    Jenny
    Participant

    I like the scene with the shrink when she grabs his his nuts. Just before that when she looks up at him. Ooh that is such a nasty look! Especially cos they hadnt really got on with the make up much. It was her, at 12 giving such an evil face. I would have run screaming if I had been the shrink!

    in reply to: Old,school, only original . #15782
    Jenny
    Participant

    I posted that not realising that there was 2 pages! But I still stand by it! And Heretic is not that bad but not brill either. And I thought Rich Burton was so wooden it was laughable!
    Linda really seemed to enjoy herself more in that one though!

    in reply to: Old,school, only original . #15781
    Jenny
    Participant

    Undeniably T2 was way superior than T1 just as T3 was a pile of flop! But I just mean the paradox of the whole thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 95 total)