Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jenny
ParticipantTom Hanks talking to his football head friend in Castaway. And the scene between Tom and John Coffey in The Green Mile when Tom is asking him how he could stand in front of God and explain how he killed one of his miricles. Makes a lump in my throat every time. And Percy killing the mouse gets me on my feet yelling at the tv! Then sitting down feeling very silly!
Jenny
ParticipantWazza, number 2 is from one of my faves along with ‘Death by stereo!’
Your Terminated Fucker!
Dont need 3 guesses for that one!Jenny
ParticipantIm pretty old skool myself. Love Pink Floyd, Alice Cooper (named my son after him! No, I didnt call him Alice but Vincent!!)Queen, Eurythmics and Marillion. I have to confess though that Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake is a kicking song to dance to!!
Jenny
ParticipantI have to agree with Pagan. The kid in the 1st film was way creepy! Im sure his parents wish he really was adopted! Actually I havent seen Omen for ages. Must get hold of it then give you a better opinion.
Jenny
ParticipantI can understand why they would remake films but some should definatly be left alone. ED is one and should never be touched in any way. A 4th yes, as long as Bruce could be persuaded to be there! As for TCM, I love the original cos you just cant beat them, but really liked the remake too. I mainly liked it cos instead of just re-hashing the film they changed things so it wasnt the same. Like the hitch hiker etc. I like the ending too. It was nasty though and I still cant watch the bit where Leatherface drags thingy (cant remember his name!) down the stairs and he bends his nails back trying to stop himself! Urgh!! Nasty scene!
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999