Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
Participanthttp://aycu34.webshots.com/image/14913/2002678074445058555_rs.jpg
http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/13685/2002684881327462313_rs.jpg
http://aycu25.webshots.com/image/15624/2003232099848399276_rs.jpg
http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/12470/2003259509695243322_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/16878/2002788550334407361_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantAre these going to be put in the rare image gallery too?
Blizzi
Participantbeats me 😛 I had a good laugh anyway 🙂 I put Blatty pics here. http://ectoplasmsoup.blogspot.com/ Captain, I think I forgot to send you a couple of them… you can check if I missed something.
Blizzi
ParticipantCool. Yeah, that was me. I figured my email was pretty close to my username here so I didn’t sign it 😉 . I wanted to put the link here anyway so Captain can get what I forgot to send.
Blizzi
ParticipantSome are almost identical, but I wanted to get the best 😉
http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/18323/2006252301139961816_rs.jpghttp://aycu08.webshots.com/image/17007/2006295582564304136_rs.jpg
http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/17007/2006205272853604272_rs.jpg
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/18731/2006225319430362921_rs.jpg
http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/16208/2006254619764465686_rs.jpg
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/14891/2006201086843923230_rs.jpg
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/18731/2006218707271912300_rs.jpg
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/17336/2006218113516060735_rs.jpg
http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/17564/2006269543282000164_rs.jpg
http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/16268/2000654124169354882_rs.jpg
http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/18623/2000639179169254127_rs.jpg
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/17016/2000691263101213912_rs.jpg
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/19147/2000682624685892816_rs.jpg
http://aycu09.webshots.com/image/15368/2000635734524305939_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantWow, it was even harder to see than I remember it.
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/16657/2002759409423800093_rs.jpg
http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/16892/2002744129217614792_rs.jpg
ps. I never knew that the Howdy face was superimposed onto Linda’s after her head spun. I saw _something_ subtle moving and the eyes change… Thanks for pointing it out!
Blizzi
ParticipantDitto 😀
Blizzi
ParticipantImpressive subliminal/parallel image galleries! I thought I was the only one who saw the statue to left of the door 😛 I could make a screencap of this (and edit it so you can see)if you like 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantOh, I would have thought he was just being insulting! lol
Blizzi
ParticipantThe new CH logo took me off guard too!
Blizzi
ParticipantThese are not too exciting, but I thought I should stick ’em here anyway 😉
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/16236/2002735956900371272_rs.jpg
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/16326/2002783313329233687_rs.jpg
http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/18099/2002752485506316141_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/16878/2002788550334407361_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantThank you 😀 . Too bad you don’t have a scanner. I would have liked to see your stuff! I think we are harder on ourselves than others are. I have notebooks full of doodles, the good, the bad and the ugly, very few of which I’m totally (if at all) satisfied with. Mike got me thinkin’… (alert the presses!) I’m a perfectionist. But it certainly doesn’t help me at all! If I try for better instead of perfect, I am better and at least enjoy doing it more. I also realized that there is nothing stopping me from getting better but myself. Thinking “I can do this but I can’t do that” was a roadblock. There’s no reason why we can’t do “This” and “That” too. Other than we think we can’t. So, granville1, since I think you are better than you give yourself credit for, for what it’s worth, I say (without seeing any) that your art is pretty damn good! ps. Yeah, I like those art shows too. Bob ross was amazing! Starting with a blank canvas and in just 30 minutes, a masterpiece. With Happy trees and small animals… so sweet 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantI nearly passed out! lol
Blizzi
ParticipantAh, good point 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantThank you. I had the volume too low I think. Between mumbling and screaming, it’s hard to keep up 😉 . I thought that the animal in the grave meant the real mother was still alive… I’ll have to turn it up next time. I completely missed the priest saying it was a jackal. I heard something, but couldn’t make it out. I asked if Damien was addopted by the president because at the end he’s standing with him (and the first lady I guess). I was thinking “maybe a twin…? A ghost? What?”. Probably just being escorted to the funeral of his parents by the president…
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999