Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
ParticipantI’d love to see a Legion SE dvd with special stuff like this. (After the Ultimate, maxed-out, #1 Exorcist SE, of course 😀 )
Blizzi
ParticipantBlizzi
ParticipantOOO! I have a link for that too! LOL
http://www.thehoya.com/news/011703/news4.cfmBlizzi
ParticipantHappy to help! I have lots more. I’ll post later today 🙂
Blizzi
Participantp.s. Should I send my other pics directly to you also?
Blizzi
ParticipantThe links are on the way. Too many, I think, but worth a look 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantThis is fitting, if a little melodramatic
http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/14005/2002547383439474971_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantThanks for clarifying, Captain.
Blizzi
ParticipantThanx =)
Blizzi
ParticipantMerrin,
I found Blatty’s audio book for download here. I only listened to the sample, but it sounds very good
http://www.learnoutloud.com/productpage.php?cat=1&catid=18&subcat=86&level=2&id=1948Blizzi
ParticipantMerrin,
I found Blatty’s audio book for download here. I only listened to the sample, but it sounds very good
http://www.learnoutloud.com/productpage.php?cat=1&catid=18&subcat=86&level=2&id=1948oops there I go double posting again. very sorry, new here 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantI’m a big fan of CH, but I don’t use the forum because when I log in, I can see my IP address, as well as other member’s, here http://captainhowdy.com/wp-useronline.php I would like to know if this will be resolved as I am worried about security. I don’t mean to complain, I’m just asking =)
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999