Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
ParticipantOMG! Justin, that was great!!! I’ll see if I can make the screencaps tomorrow, Ryan. Do you have any idea where I could get the full E! Curse episode?
Blizzi
ParticipantReally? That’s so kind of you. 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantGood things come to those who wait 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantWow! Me too! 😀 Great stuff!
Blizzi
ParticipantYou’re very welcome! 😀 On the new scans thread you said “Thanks for remembering Shirley” so I thought you meant you saw it. I would have given this thread a bump if I knew you hadn’t 😉 . I’m SO happy you like them!
Blizzi
ParticipantHappy you like ’em, Captain. There seems to be a problem with one of the last ones though.
Blizzi
ParticipantHi, cappy! Long time no see 🙂 How’s it going?
Blizzi
ParticipantOK, screencaps are on my blog. Sorry I screwed up the order 😛 . Please, Captain and Ryan, tell me when you’ve saved them so I can take them off… they take up more room than I thought 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantHaven’t seen that one. Sounds interesting though. Justin, is there any way you could email the E! Curse to me instead of having it delivered by real mail?
Blizzi
ParticipantThings are going good for me… Happy to hear you’re OK! 😀 Say, gang, how are the rest of us? 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantIt’s really amazing to think that we’re all together because of WPB 🙂 . More Legion pics? My head’s spinning already 😀 ! btw, I had noticed that a couple of the pics were from Justin… He got some pics for me recently and said I could do what I wanted with ’em. I really have to get a copy of Twinkle, twinkle, “killer” Kane. I’ve wanted to read everything he’s written since I read The Exorcist. When I first heard about TNC I looked for a site (official, fan or otherwise) and I couldn’t find one! I’m so happy to see there’ll be a place for me after I become a fan of that book and movie too 😀 I also have a few pics of WPB, only two of which are mine; everything else was gotten through a couple of years of searching the internet. I’d be happy to send you what I can.
Blizzi
ParticipantAgreed, GhettoExorcist.
Blizzi
ParticipantThis was a good read too. You obviously put alot of thought into it. I had read it when you posted it, but didn’t think I could contribute anything to a discussion I know little about. This post was quite informative.
Blizzi
ParticipantI’m pea soup green with envy lol. I only have The Exorcist and Legion. Three different editions of Legion actually… that’s my running gag; A Legion Of Legion. *cue gags* I can send you scans of those if you like.
Blizzi
ParticipantHoly shit indeed! I didn’t think there was any Legion rare footage! Wow 😀 Update: I just looked at the Legion covers… the yellow one, the stairs one and the one with the priest drooling blood are mine 😉 . They were resized. I’ll send you the originals.
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999