Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
ParticipantOh I forgot…
The Devil Has A Giggle Fit
http://aycu29.webshots.com/image/14428/2004082967345385886_rs.jpg
The Laying On Of Hands
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/14119/2004014518874173606_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantHere are a few more meanwhile…
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/13462/2000773278324543139_rs.jpg
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/14313/2000756164102837514_rs.jpg
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/13722/2000776968009064646_rs.jpg
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/13462/2000776145176843963_rs.jpg
http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/14710/2000754835733580570_rs.jpg
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/14536/2000712677965360571_rs.jpg
http://aycu31.webshots.com/image/14710/2000769445912834091_rs.jpg
April 1, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Okay, Rags. Old mother’s ass is draggin’. Say it. ‘April Fool!’ #16852Blizzi
ParticipantWow, good memory!
Blizzi
ParticipantThanks. I remember the story about the photo lol
Blizzi
ParticipantAww shucks 😛 I do what I can 😀
Blizzi
ParticipantThanks 😀
Blizzi
Participantbtw some are of cast apart from the movie, but I think they’re nice anyway 😛
Blizzi
ParticipantGreat scan! Love rare pics 😀
Blizzi
ParticipantInteresting info. What book talks about the seances?
Blizzi
ParticipantIt would be really fascinating to hear Mr. Blatty’s own experiments with EVPs. Well, I can dream can’t I 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantGreat scans! I like seeing unusual Exorcist pics from mags of the time 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantI think the last episode of Medium fits into this category. Bed shaking, priest down the stairs, etc 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantLooking foward to more like this. Good finds! 😀
Blizzi
ParticipantThe Terror
http://aycu08.webshots.com/image/13127/2004875189170801219_rs.jpg
The Triumph
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/13862/2004863944729113404_rs.jpg
The End
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/13300/2003654255248490026_rs.jpg
The Loony-bin 🙂
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/14479/2004896388033841113_rs.jpg
The Night Shift
http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/11269/2004831962705203358_rs.jpg
A Stitch In Time Can’t Save Fr. Dyer (if only for the cool makeup effect)
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/11691/2006223951669287984_rs.jpg
Two ads for Legion
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/14479/2004805494382591173_rs.jpg
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/13942/2004876065927009942_rs.jpg
Zombie-Priest Possessed By Serial-Killer
http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/10600/2004824010799185271_rs.jpgBlizzi
Participantgranville1,
I think that’s it 😀 -
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999