Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
Participantlol I read it twice… I still don’t get that part 😛
Blizzi
ParticipantThe legion pun tempted me too 😛 So it was significant that he injected himself in the thigh for the pain (yay, I get something 🙂 ). When he hit his head on the coffee table, it was his temple. Why did he write down the time? Dr. Temple was banging on his door while he was writing it… was he having an episode or attack then? It took me a couple of days to figure out why the Gemini stuffed the nurse with light switches 😛 so please bear with my slow reactions 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantI think it was the Gemini/demon attacking Kinderman by showing him Karras’ suffering. (I look foward to granville1’s theory 😉 )
Blizzi
ParticipantRight on, granville1 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantAnd so he was able to “fight”, as Morning said, and eject the kidnappers from his body. Temple said that he got violent… it seems that James Venamun did not attack Karras’ body but his soul by forcing to watch his friends being murdered. If his soul was not intact, he would not have been able to exorcise himself of the demons/killer in either movie. Regan was completely dominated by her demon; the demon chose to show Karras Regan (in the book) when asked. Karras was more powerful than the demons (in both movies) and able to overcome them.
Blizzi
Participantlol 🙂 This is the original site
http://www.livingdeaddolls.com but I couldn’t get the url to work. You can go to “archives” and after the intro page scroll down a bit. It’s a pain, but it has a better pic and poem thingy 😉Blizzi
Participanthttp://aycu33.webshots.com/image/12512/2004905831051069147_rs.jpg
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/12752/2004956962911160828_rs.jpg
http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/11644/2004955584560270545_rs.jpg
http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/11644/2004921641989109919_rs.jpg
http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/14729/2004955100059205604_rs.jpg
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/15126/2004940147975606753_rs.jpg
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/13262/2004982547456888660_rs.jpg
http://aycu10.webshots.com/image/11649/2004968122709391931_rs.jpg
http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/12859/2004932286564298840_rs.jpg
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/14340/2004957849743100497_rs.jpg
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/11306/2004999547656586309_rs.jpg
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/13433/2004925541267039790_rs.jpg
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/14033/2004922801473837658_rs.jpg
http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/14102/2004984910973883888_rs.jpg
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/14475/2004917209393383548_rs.jpg
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/14497/2004937669350699623_rs.jpg
http://aycu04.webshots.com/image/11723/2004915886751653384_rs.jpg
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/14475/2004980255125822694_rs.jpg
http://aycu30.webshots.com/image/11349/2004983199893020178_rs.jpg
http://aycu17.webshots.com/image/13256/2004958119503386371_rs.jpg
http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/12255/2002957214385047217_rs.jpg
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/14341/2002966935756338284_rs.jpg
http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/12080/2002922269330449774_rs.jpg
http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/14743/2002953557477118814_rs.jpg
I think you’ll like this one, Cap 😉
http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/13204/2002951018852665571_rs.jpg
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/13396/2002937634027578002_rs.jpg
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/13396/2002966617403335212_rs.jpg
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/15097/2002976144237189810_rs.jpg
http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/12141/2002967398031445295_rs.jpg
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/14257/2002955488779384819_rs.jpg
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/12722/2000869261771032409_rs.jpg
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/11517/2000864892736561905_rs.jpg
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/11517/2000838048537975761_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantI don’t buy anything from them (if I did, would post them 🙂 ) I only look at the items there, and bring pics of them here 😉 If anyone does have any rare pics, I’d love to see them too
April 6, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: “As a community, we will bring this footage from the vaults to our respective DVD players.” #16911Blizzi
ParticipantYay 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantYay! I didn’t know what to send, so I sent everything 😉 It’s hard to find pics of him… Blatty too, for that matter. I wish I could find some rare pics of Blaty… Ah well, the internet is always turning up something new (or at least unusual 😉 ) Btw I posted more on “various pics”
Blizzi
ParticipantHappy to 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantSome good ones here, I think 😉
http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/12505/2000472823551169376_rs.jpg
http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/12791/2000475680129705871_rs.jpg
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/14173/2000426941075220165_rs.jpg
http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/14505/2000411669633464812_rs.jpg
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/14173/2000442566798723413_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/12278/2000443183405282630_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/12278/2000408888956184748_rs.jpg
http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/13699/2000499569629261398_rs.jpg
http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/12419/2000451716247611271_rs.jpg
http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/14200/2000468817377641149_rs.jpg
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/12599/2005147092646859640_rs.jpg
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/13518/2005101067674989322_rs.jpg
http://aycu13.webshots.com/image/13092/2005110209674182500_rs.jpg
http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/12495/2005145721273224063_rs.jpg
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/11272/2005190036439950660_rs.jpg
http://aycu32.webshots.com/image/11351/2005153096899907602_rs.jpg
http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/11771/2005173664653677363_rs.jpg
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/11272/2005191396360188762_rs.jpg
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/11786/2005148122206829442_rs.jpg
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/13392/2005197836260025162_rs.jpg
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/11334/2005295726887145625_rs.jpg
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/12587/2005262540746725236_rs.jpg
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/12587/2005279714013254069_rs.jpg
http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/11334/2005296075299224530_rs.jpg
http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/13560/2005228892743765893_rs.jpg
http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/14515/2005202281010435491_rs.jpg
http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/13185/2005288699963833011_rs.jpg
http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/13185/2005215895652146778_rs.jpg
http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/12385/2005281489028498580_rs.jpg
http://aycu07.webshots.com/image/15046/2005285108876555372_rs.jpg
Blizzi
Participantbtw Regan, you might like these too 🙂
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/12020/2005662256394168649_rs.jpg
http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/13077/2005629169421834930_rs.jpgApril 2, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Okay, Rags. Old mother’s ass is draggin’. Say it. ‘April Fool!’ #16879Blizzi
ParticipantJeez, I barely remember breakfast 😛
Blizzi
ParticipantAn exact version would be nice… I wish he’d read Legion, too 🙂 It would be worth it for the carp conversation alone 😛
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999