Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
cappy
ParticipantSo long I haven't been here! After recieving the 40th anniversary copy, I knew that the first thing I'm gonna do after finishing it, would be to log in here and discuss it^_^.
Wow, Lucas's scene was intriguing. I'm still not quite sure if I like this addition, or if it adds anything vital to the emotional roller coaster of this novel.
It sure was creepy and took me by surprise. Lucas's character per se was written brilliantly in my opinion, and I couldn't understand wether it was the demon's intervention in Karras's dream (the way he talked reminded me of the demon), or was it actually Karras's subconsious, warning him and also accuse him for his lack of faith that drives him into madness. But maybe that's the whole point of the character- after all, the whole plot is revolving around Regan being either possessed by a demon or mentally ill, the point being it doesn't really matter ultimately.
Â
Gotta say though,
“I'm the devil, you ass”? Lol, c'mon Bill, Pazuzu is too awesome to say that:DÂ Â Â Â Â
cappy
ParticipantORGASMIC! Already pre-oredered my copy, but October seems way too far!
cappy
ParticipantOhh, that gave me goosebumps! I’ve always wanted to hear the demon’s words in reverse, it’s chilling^^
Good work, Fatherbowdern!
cappy
ParticipantWow, it’s been AGES since I’ve been here, and what a treat do I get!
Thank, Sofia!It’s good to be back^^
cappy
ParticipantDakota Fanning would be too much of an obviouse choice in my opinion..
cappy
ParticipantDitto!
Cruel..(;cappy
ParticipantThe pic/vid wouldn’t come up for some reason:(
cappy
ParticipantCan we have the full one uploaded, oh, please please please? 😉
cappy
ParticipantJoining in!
Wow, finally it’s happening^^
I think Justin’s requests pretty much sum up our wishes considering the original Exorcist film. All that’s left for me to say is- Amen, brother!
Or should I say, Amen Warner Brothers(;cappy
ParticipantWow, so cool!! Good work^_^
Will this magnificient A&E bio ever be fully uploaded to CaptainHowdy.com or YouTube, lunuso?cappy
ParticipantAwwww, that’s so cute!
Love seeing young Linda Blair^_^cappy
ParticipantHi again!
Justin, I’ve had a wonderful quality time with your copy of Curse Of The Exorcist, thank you so much!
And lunuso’s A&E copy, would make a beautiful addition to the growing collection (love this place, teehee)^_^
Thanks, gang!:)cappy
ParticipantHi! All good, thanks^_^ Gettin’ used to life in the army(: How are you doing?(:
cappy
ParticipantWow, me three, lunuso!
Looks like there’re gonna be a lot of copies for you to make(;cappy
ParticipantAwesome find!!
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999