cappy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Beautiful? #14834
    cappy
    Participant

    A beautiful woman with a pure soul^_^

    in reply to: I AM LEGION…FOR WE ARE HOWDY (fan art!) #14797
    cappy
    Participant

    This is great!

    in reply to: Which version is better? #14735
    cappy
    Participant

    Cool!

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14706
    cappy
    Participant

    Yesterday morning I’ve recieved Sweet Hostage on video tape and watched.
    It’s lovely! A must see^_^ And the teem of Linda Blair-Martin Sheen works out great(:

    in reply to: My Curse of The Exorcist DVD #14685
    cappy
    Participant

    I wish!
    I keep trying and trying to catch Course of The Exorcist on E channel (or Linda Blair episode), but looks like they’re ignoring its existance;)
    lol

    in reply to: My Curse of The Exorcist DVD #14686
    cappy
    Participant

    I wish!
    I keep trying and trying to catch Course of The Exorcist on E channel (or Linda Blair episode), but looks like they’re ignoring its existance;)
    lol

    in reply to: My Curse of The Exorcist DVD #14694
    cappy
    Participant

    Is there any chance you’d upload some of it here, Justin? hehe, I’m a Curse-of-The-Exorcist addict, without the Curse LOL.

    in reply to: Ultimate Exorcist(My Edit) #14679
    cappy
    Participant

    Thanks(:

    in reply to: Ultimate Exorcist(My Edit) #14676
    cappy
    Participant

    “Hold it, I’m dumb” hehe. What’s a video splitter?
    –blushing slightly–

    in reply to: Ultimate Exorcist(My Edit) #14670
    cappy
    Participant

    Wow, these are great! I love it(:
    I’ve always wanted to make “The Exorcist 2006-for todays not-as-intellegent-youth” 😛 lol.
    How do you do those things anyway? Is there a software required?

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14610
    cappy
    Participant

    I really want to see All is Normal, seems great.
    And LindaBlair.com are reconstructing! Lovely^_^

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14597
    cappy
    Participant

    I’ve seen Airport 75. I think this movie is a little ridicoules, but it has good stuff. As sar as Linda’s concerned, her role is really not very big. You don’t see much of her, but when she is shown she’s really sweet(:
    I’ve also seen Repossessed. I love it, it’s funny^_^ And with all the nudity and naughty stuff, it should have been called The Sexorcist lol.

    in reply to: From book to Friedkin/Blatty adaptation #14581
    cappy
    Participant

    Yeah, you’re right, it would be nice if the demon’s character would be explored like the others. Than, it would be more of a thought provoking psychological thriller rather than a horror film. [demon’s playing with your mind;)]
    Though I must say, I think Friedkin DID kind of conveyed that sense of ‘mad cunning’ in the movie. I’ve seen the movie before reading the book, and that’s one of the things that drove me into reading it.

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14521
    cappy
    Participant

    By the way, I’ve seen Born Innocent many times. It’s a great film in my opinion, and Linda’s acting is powerful there, as it is in The Exorcist.

    in reply to: Ultimate Exorcist(My Edit) #14515
    cappy
    Participant

    I agree, I’ve always felt The Exorcist should be left alone and not temped with. Although, Blatty Friedkin must be flattered by the will of so many people to make prequels and sequels.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)