cappy

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: If there’s ever a remake of THE EXORCIST… #15230
    cappy
    Participant

    Constantine? God, I hated this movie..
    And when he showed up with that tomi-gun in the shape of a cross, that’s really where this thing lost any shred of intelligence.

    in reply to: If there’s ever a remake of THE EXORCIST… #15214
    cappy
    Participant

    Hmmm…
    Although, she would be recognized immediately.

    in reply to: If there’s ever a remake of THE EXORCIST… #15210
    cappy
    Participant

    That’s sounds quite nice(: And with the same actors?

    in reply to: If there’s ever a remake of THE EXORCIST… #15208
    cappy
    Participant

    Really? hmm…I wonder what they would put on that kind of series.

    in reply to: Trailer #15199
    cappy
    Participant

    Hell yeah! We’re right behind you, Cap lol!

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15155
    cappy
    Participant

    Ouch! The Exorcist-now there’s a movie that shouldn’t be dubbed lol

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15150
    cappy
    Participant

    I’ve watched The Exorcist in French last night. Oh god, that’s horrible. Karras sounds too sexy for a doubt- ridden priest, and the demon sounds just like a witch. Terrible! But kinda funny^_^

    in reply to: Which version is better? #15149
    cappy
    Participant

    I’ve just watched TVYNS on DVD, and noticed something interesting. At an early point of the movie, Regan sees that doctor, and you see her spinning around and humming to herself, right?
    Now, in the scene where Karras checks on Regan’s pulse after the first exorcism session, she does this strange demonic sound which is pretty similar to Regan’s early humming pattern. I could be wrong, but it’s cool anyway^_^

    in reply to: “Linda Blair” by Redd Kross #15106
    cappy
    Participant

    BadLocust, did you mean the “Linda Blair was Born Innocent” song? If so, yeah its a cool song(:

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15107
    cappy
    Participant

    lol a$$ holes have no business touching The Exorcist. I have spoken(;

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15116
    cappy
    Participant

    Cheers!^_^

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15094
    cappy
    Participant

    Thanks^_^ Boy, I’d love some brownie(;
    (I’m a she btw lol).
    By the way, have you ever wondered who does the demon’s voice in dubbed versions? Is there a german, a spenish, a french and so on Mrs. McCambridge?
    I think not! hehe, probably sounds funny when they try imatating her(;

    in reply to: OPENING FOOTAGE of TVYNS….? #15067
    cappy
    Participant

    Aye aye, Captain!(;

    in reply to: OPENING FOOTAGE of TVYNS….? #15037
    cappy
    Participant

    hmmm…Behind the Scenes footage…I like the way it sounds, folks^_^
    I think you’re right, Ghetto. It could give us the oprotunaty to see through Friedkin’s way of directing and interpeting.

    in reply to: test footage and new edition #14971
    cappy
    Participant

    That is a great idea! And yeah, fellini, I guess it could work. I hope so^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)