Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Tyler Durden
ParticipantI have only seen the Remake and i really enjoyed it. I’ll get around to watching the original one day.
Tyler Durden
ParticipantThe power of the masses proves unstoppable once again.
Tyler Durden
ParticipantDAMN YOU ETB!….DAMN YOU!!
Tyler Durden
ParticipantI like anything from the Rolling Stones to Marlyn Manson….But I’d have too say that I am underneeth a true Rocker!
Fave Band:….honestly i do not know there is so many out there but Red Hot Chilli Peppers and The Rolling Stones are Up there.Tyler Durden
ParticipantCheers!
Tyler Durden
ParticipantI aint watched it because I was told that it was just a bunch of idiots trying to make Evil Dead for a new generation.
Tyler Durden
ParticipantI Dunno but i have seen ETB and that sucked some serious balls! so Dominion HAS to be better than that.
Tyler Durden
ParticipantN..I..C..E!!!!
Tyler Durden
ParticipantGood point. Why does come to minde..
Tyler Durden
ParticipantReally? i would have thought that they would have tryed to keep them all in.
Tyler Durden
ParticipantI Have only seen TVYNS..I Know that I should be shot but the local video store only has that one..and I’m too lazy to go out and buy the original.
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999