Tyler Durden

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15153
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    HA!!!!….that would be funny.

    in reply to: Which version is better? #15152
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Never Noticed that……

    in reply to: what are you listening to right now? #15146
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Ben Lee – Begin

    in reply to: Merrin has deja vu in THE EXORCIST (1973)! #15085
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I agree that looking into stuff is good…and interesting. Guess what I look deepy into? (if you need a hint you are not looking deeply enough…lol)

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #15075
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Rammstine are…well i would call them a Heavy Metal Band but some would go to the stage of calling them Death Metal….only really listen to two of there songs Fire Fi and Du Haust. I am also a big fan of The LIving End, The Offspring and Nirvana….Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath..you name it I’ll probably like it.

    in reply to: boy this sucks… #15074
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yeah a chat room would be good you made one for BN………I don’t think that went that well did it?

    in reply to: what are you listening to right now? #15073
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Gavin Rossdale – Adrenaline

    in reply to: Hellraiser films #15072
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    HAve not watched Hellraiser…..something about the name sounds corny…

    in reply to: Jason or Freddy? #15071
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yes that’s true…..it depends really if Freddy and Jason were really going to have a fight it would depend when and where…… I mean if Freddy was going to fight jason after Jason had turned metal in Jason X well Freddy would have no hope in hell. but you are right if he was to take him on in part 2-4 then i think Freddy would win.

    in reply to: Merrin has deja vu in THE EXORCIST (1973)! #15070
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yeah I thnk you are looking into things too much….how many time shave you watched the Exorcist anyway?

    in reply to: It felt like the first time!!! #15069
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    WOW it scared you that much…….that’s cool, and funny. I wonder if you do it agin whether it will scare you again……or will you become numb to it?

    in reply to: Rob Zombie Re-Imagines Halloween #15017
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Interesting…..to say the least, wonder how it will do?…strange that metal rockers are now making movies..Rod Zombie, Marlyn Manson…next thing The Bestie Boy’s will be making a Psychiatric Thriller, lol

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #14822
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I have to admit..i have recently listend to a bit of Rammstein…usually don’t but recently have…anyone else listen to them?

    in reply to: Jason or Freddy? #14821
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    yes true…i stand corrected.

    in reply to: Saw 1 & 2 #14820
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I like both films 1 was the better of the two i feel….2 was still very goo though…and yes sequels would be good just as they don’t get predictiable.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 71 total)