Tyler Durden

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14496
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I haven’t see any of her movies either…..haven’t heard about any of her movies either until now.

    in reply to: Favorite Scene/Movie #14472
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yeah Edward Norton = Awesome!

    in reply to: TCM. Original or Remake? #14469
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    A Evil Dead Remake? WHO DECIDED TO DO THAT!!!!!

    in reply to: Forum Improvements #14468
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Looks good.

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14428
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yeah one thing that ticks me off aswell is that the look of the double feature case…I mean look at it, it’s crap a two year old could do that…they could have at least have made a cool looking cover.

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #14426
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Wolfmother….thats a great band!

    in reply to: (video) 1973 cinema footage! #14423
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Wow…NICE

    in reply to: Welcome Back #14401
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Yeah great to see the sight up and running….I haven’t been a registed member but for a while I have checked the sight and had a look around and was impressed….TWO things have changed that i thought i should mention. 1: I am now a registered member and 2: The site is BETTER THAN EVER…Congrats Cap on a BRILLIANT site..you should be Proud.

    in reply to: TCM. Original or Remake? #14402
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    this is one that i can’t really have a say on because i have only seen one of the two films on discussion. (another movie i have to see)

    in reply to: Favorite Scene/Movie #14403
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I can’t name all of mine but one is when King Kong takes on the three
    Veranasourasrex’s…that is just cool.

    in reply to: Favourite Movie Quotes #14404
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I can’t name all of mine but one of them is Richie Gecko out of “From Dusk Till Dawn”….Him kicking Cheech on the ground right after Seth Gecko punched him….

    “HI”
    *KICK*
    “HOW YA DOING?”
    *KICK*
    “ENJOYING IT?”
    *KICK”
    “I HOPE SO”

    CLASSIC!!

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14424
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    If the boom dropping into shot happens that much….It should get it’s name in the credits..lol

    in reply to: Which version is better? #14385
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I’ll have to watch the original before i say which one is better. The Next post on THIS thread from me will be me telling you’s which one I liked best because by that time I would have watched both not just TVYNS…..so goodbye for now fellow Exorcises.

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14383
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    Funny thing is that for those two movies it’s $19.83 when the TVYNS movie by itself is $33.95…..whats with that?

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #14380
    Tyler Durden
    Participant

    I dont listen to many radio stations that much because they thrash songs something chronic…the only station that i listen to is Triple J.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 71 total)