hatter76

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 240 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15614
    hatter76
    Participant

    I spent all day puting together a clip that is pretty close to my vision of The Demon leaving Cheche, It’s a very good example of what Im aiming for.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMQDUIls8u4

    in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15606
    hatter76
    Participant

    I cant believe I I put 4 c’s in choice

    in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15608
    hatter76
    Participant

    As I said its a Variation on the new shot, this version has that light in it, the new footage does not, plus it hasn’t been trimed rite to substitute tohe other shot, so it’s longer than intended, but I was playing around with differn’t ideas, I had thought it would be neet to actually see Cheche change back into himself, Ive got mixed feelings on the official shot, of wether it was Paul’s vision, or the fact that Morgan creek pulled the plug, before post production could be completed.
    Plus I made his leg change back to a crippled one. I also had thought of it as his hair growing out of his head.
    I admit Im doing a few freez frames but it’s more because Im doing this without any money and limited software.
    I have a question, are you saying to cut to the clinic with or without the white light. also the shot Of the Demon going into the hyena, when I first saw Dominion it was on a bootleg disc with really bad picture quality, and at the time I thought the eyes turned yellow not red, and I thought that was conecting to the demon eyes in the Exorcist, then when the Dvd came out I found out the eyes were red.
    Ive considerd doing Greenish-yellow eyes for the hyena.
    But I’ll post the Raw Footage of the new shot of Cheche, and a Pic showing the eye colors I had in mind for Mr.Hyena.

    in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15609
    hatter76
    Participant
    in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15610
    hatter76
    Participant
    in reply to: Fan Cut cccchoice for fans to make #15613
    hatter76
    Participant

    Well I can’t make Cheche’s eyes yellow for the most part, I dont have that kind of software everything like that is being done Frame by frame, I can really only do that to him for a few seconds or so, but I’ll try a few more tricks with that, I understand about the Hyena, but it was just an idea, I only painted the eyes for the frames that I posted, intend to keep everything the same after the Exorcism, with the exception of the very last shot, I know a few People wanted Merrin walking out of the Doorway to fade into the shot of him walking toward the vatican in ETB, but thats up for debate.
    And with Cheches leg, I get the drift.
    but im going to try a little test and perhaps post it later.

    hatter76
    Participant

    Thanks M.I.K.E., If I had made Dominion I would have had Pazuzu’s physical form shown that way, and thanks for the info about the script, I had no idea it had been like that, Makes you wonder what it would have been like if that was kept.
    Bot I love Dominion either way, I did do a similar pic of pazuzu, with a snake tung sticking out, couldn’t find that one though.

    The Demon was the main let Down for me, I wanted to see the Demon we got, but I also Wanted to see him turn White(Captain Howdy). and running like a spider during the Exorcism, He Excepted that he couldn,t use words to overcome Merrin, so he Physicaly turned into that, and goes on a Rampaige throuout the cave.

    Maybe Morgan Creeck should have filmed that as additional scenes and cut it into the exorcism, instead of redoing the whole damn movie

    hatter76
    Participant

    I like that, he’s still shrouded in mystry alittle bit, and thats good

    hatter76
    Participant

    rite before ETB came out, I had got an issue OF Fangoria magazine, and it talked about both prequels, and it of course showd the Captan Howdy face for Dominion, And at the Time I thought Maybe When The boy is fully posessed hed would become this whit Demon beast, so I had done really quick drawings of whit I invisioned, Now I just Dug them out of my desk droor and am posting them.

    hatter76
    Participant
    in reply to: Dominion or ETB? #15550
    hatter76
    Participant

    Indeed I do Lurk here, And I work on it almost every day, even if it’s just for a little while, But If your attempting to challange the official dvd, than it’s most defanetly going to take a while, I really hope for an october completeion, If was the kinda person that just slaps stuff together, it would have been done a long time ago.
    But I hope it’s true that “All good things to those that wait”

    in reply to: Regarding that upcoming remake of “The Exorcist”… #15530
    hatter76
    Participant

    Your Damn rite I was scared, and unfortunately your rite about it being inevitable, and it will probably be bad enough to use as toilet paper.

    in reply to: DOMINION FANMADE TEASER #15504
    hatter76
    Participant

    thankyou.

    in reply to: Friedkin’s Cinematic References #15490
    hatter76
    Participant

    I Love Bram Stoker’s Dracula, I love the Entire Poetry of the Movie, I was Glad Coppola used so Many old fashioned techniques, of course the Make-up Effects Were Very advanced for the Time as well as ground breaking, Just as The Exorcist Make-up’s had been in 73.
    Ive been a Practicing(Amateur) Make-up Artist(among other things) for 12 years now, and I must admit both tese films had a maijor influence on me, an to this day, the old age Dracula Make-up and the Merrin Make-up are damn near 100% Beleavable, I can almost always tell when something is Makeup, But Theses Makeups were so Well Done and the Actors Brought the Make-ups to life with their Moving Performances,
    I was 9 years old(but not stupid) when Dracula came out, And I knew The Creatue Makeups for Dracula was Make-up, But I Was totally convinced that The old Dracula Was actully A differnt actor, I was 13 when I First Watche The Whole Exorcist Movie and could understand it, And Several months Later I found Out That Max Von Sydow was wareing Make-up, I Just could not beleave it, and Even now I often forget it’s Make-up.

    But Now an interesting thought Pops into my head, Coppola Has Learned to embrace alot of the new Film makeing techniques, But he still Remains Pretty much Old-School, I Would be interesting if He was to do an Exorcist Movie, or if He had done the Prequel, Combineing the Creepy supernatural elements of his Dracula film, with The Gritty Realism of the Godfather.
    Of course Maybe WB should have offerd him Exorcist 2, it certainly would have been a very differnt film.

    How do people feel about this?

    hatter76
    Participant

    Has nayone ever noticed that Stellan Skarsgard not only Resembles Max Von Sydow, But also Nicol Williamson(Father.Morning)??????????

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 240 total)