Jason Stringer

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 946 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: TCM. Original or Remake? #14399
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Original. All the way.

    in reply to: Which version is better? #14400
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I noticed that sound the first time I watched it and have always been impressed by that element. There is a fair bit of that going on in The Exorcist, actually. Brilliant film. I should devote an entire website to it. Oh, hang on…

    in reply to: Which version is better? #14422
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Hey guys!
    here is my ranking, it is actually the TRUE-RANKING: THE BEST SCENE:
    1.- THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELL YOU!
    Absolute levitation of Reagan. She is almost is take away by dark forces.
    2.- HEAD’S REAGAN TURN AROUND (“Did you
    know what she did it, your doughting daugther…”)
    3.- DAMIEN’S FATHER doubt about the demon, REAGAN is in the bed: Do it Again!, It would be a vulgar demostration of my power!
    4.- The BED IS SHAKING (MOMMMM! Reagan shout)
    5.- FUCK ME! FUCK ME! Reagan said, when
    Psiquiatras at home, in presence of his mother.
    6.- The Daemon become father damian mother, DEMI WHY DEMI! You ARE NOT mi mother!

    A LOT OF CHEERS FOR EVERYBODY!

    in reply to: 2 disc Dutch DVD #14346
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Nice catch, my friend! Nice.

    in reply to: Welcome Back #14347
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I can feel the love. You guys rock – all of you! Thank you for the kind comments. Most appreciated.

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14348
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    You HAVE to see The Blair Bitch Project!
    http://www.blairbitch.com/home.html

    in reply to: Which version is better? #14354
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I watch the 25th Anniversary edition DVD (of the original film) more than any other.

    in reply to: From book to Friedkin/Blatty adaptation #14355
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I think the film is perfect so this is NOT me wishing more was there. Friedkin’s decision to cut the Karl sub-plot was a very good one, I feel, because it would have drastically distracted from the possession which is the lifeline of the film.

    If I had the choice to visit some alternate universe where magical footage existed, I would like to see more conversation between Karras and Regan possessed. Those scenes are without a doubt a highlight.

    in reply to: Dominion or ETB? #14356
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    It IS better… but it still an average film, unfortunately. Perceptions may be VERY different had we all seen Dominion first and Morgan Creek skipped the ETB fiasco. Not be be, sadly. As it stands ETB put a bad taste in all our mouths and there wasn’t much Dominion could do to recover from that.

    in reply to: Cabin Fever #14357
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Tyler Durden is correct. Cabin Fever was lame.

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #14358
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Captain Howdy raises his hand and admits he has tickets to the upcoming Coldplay tour.

    He apologises to all goth-freaks who thought he was a dark, cool mysterious guy who was into death metal and might one day make love to them while drinking goat’s blood.

    I don’t bend that way, yo.

    I’m also into Foo Fighters, Ben Lee and EMINEM. Yes, I am eclectic.

    in reply to: Dominion or ETB? #14307
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I agree, Dominion is the better of the two but they are both very lame sequels.

    in reply to: Damien’s Father #14308
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I believe Damien’s father died at a young age. I reach this conclusion because of two reasons:
    1 – He is still in close contact with his uncle, who was his father’s brother.
    2 – His mother has something of a ‘shrine’ to Damien in her home, (the man f her life), while there seems to be a lack of any photos featuring an older male who could be her husband and Damien’s father.

    While there is no mention of this in the film (and I like it that way because it invites us to draw our own conclusions), I came to this conclusion based on this evidence.

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14314
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    wonderfull

    in reply to: Captain – Where’s all your Legion Content? #14331
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Ohhhh yes! Now that I am back from hospital and on a NEW server, I can upload a very HIGH RESOLUTION version of the Legion morph trailer. Look for it soon!!

Viewing 15 posts - 931 through 945 (of 946 total)