Jason Stringer

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 946 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14512
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    algun fanatico de linda blair debe anotar mi email kekoblair14@hotmail.com la amo i love you linda she drive me crazy with love
    diego epinoza from CHILE SEPTIMA REGION MOLINA UUU!!!!!!!

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14490
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Captain Howdy:
    You are right. Thanks your suggestions.

    in reply to: TCM. Original or Remake? #14474
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Actually, Tyler – it is being remade by the original filmmakers. But still, I’m sure most of us would prefer a fourth installment to the series instead of a remake.

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14476
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I’ve posted three days ago, my ranking
    of the best scenes, so what?
    I didn’t get any comments.

    in reply to: Damien’s Father #14479
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Actually, Damien had in some extent blame of the dead of his mother.
    If it was true that the He studied at
    Harvard, Jhon Hopkins, etc, then it means we are a very prestigious researcher. However he decided to be poor because HE WANTED.

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14480
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I would like to the respectable public of this FORUM, to realize a ranking
    a bout the best scenes.
    My favorite scene is that where:
    THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELL YOU.
    Please email me heaitch@hotmail.com

    in reply to: (video) 1973 cinema footage! #14481
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I think does not make sense to talk in this forum about parallel histories concerning to PRE and POST production of the movie, realized 25 years ago.
    I think, the forum should be focusend on the make up as well as rare scenes never seen. Fro my poit of view, I’ve divided the movie in 4 very notorious parts.
    The first one: Reagen’mom and Damien father activities are separated.
    The second one: Reagen’mom and Damien father activities are intersected.
    The third one: The Deamon takes the Reagen body.
    The four one: The deamon is expulsed.

    in reply to: Horrible new ‘Double Feature’ for Aussies #14488
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Heli,

    You may want to REGISTER here, and then create a new thread to discuss the topics you wish to discuss…

    Instead of tacking your random thoughts on the end of other topics. For instance, this thread is about the DVD Justy linked to in the first post. Not which scenes we like.

    Create an entire new thread for the topics you wish to discuss and I think you’ll find the respone you are looking for.

    in reply to: Forum Improvements #14430
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    PS – If you are already a member and see no changes, ya’ll need to smack REFRESH on your lousy browser. Then go download Firefox.

    Quicker.

    in reply to: (video) 1973 cinema footage! #14431
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    It is so cool that rare footage like this is still finding fans. Hopefully it can all feature on a bumper DVD one day.

    in reply to: Damien’s Father #14432
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I think you might be on to something there. She was adament she was NOT leaving.

    “Dis is my house and I’m not going no place.”

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14433
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I am yet to see the Monster Makers footage. If anyone has it, send it my way – we’ll feature it on the site!

    in reply to: TCM. Original or Remake? #14434
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Vess, I fear you may be correct. Even if the Omen remake is a complete pile of shit, it will still turn dollars at the box office and usher in remakes of even more classics. Exorcist, Shining, Werewolf in London… the list could be very long and very depressing.

    Hell, I hear the Evil Dead remake is still going ahead.

    in reply to: Favorite Musicgenre? #14435
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Yes Wolfmother have nailed it early. Artic Monkeys debut album is cool, too.

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #14398
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Hell Night is average at best. It’s worth the watch for Linda Blair fans but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone else. Unless you’re up for a laugh. It’s also good for counting the number of times you see the boom microphone drop into shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 916 through 930 (of 946 total)