pazrags

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • pazrags
    Participant

    Hi I guess no one answered. I was just wondering in the exorcist 40th anniversary novel where the new chapter is on the new chracter father lucas? if anyone can help out I would really appreciate it! pazrags

    in reply to: LEGION coming to Blu-ray #26625
    pazrags
    Participant

    does anyone know when this faboulous movie will come out on blu ray. the exact date? pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #28004
    pazrags
    Participant

    Eric Hi! can you update me when this faboulous exorcist III book of yours will be out? I am counting the days like a clock! Thanks,pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27903
    pazrags
    Participant

    erik do you know when next year this wonderful book will be out? and when amazon will be taking pre orders? perhaps once this book is out, we can hope to also get an official blu ray relase of the exorcist III? this movie deserves a blu ray hi def treatment! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27851
    pazrags
    Participant

    Erik thanks for the heads up! I am really looking forward to this wonderful book of yours! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27618
    pazrags
    Participant

    actually granville1 this is the message i sent i really hope i wont get in trouble posting it here  granville1 hi my friend! This is pazrags. I was wondering if you could help me out. I have been away from this forum for a while, as you know and just recently noticed that there was an exorcist III the father karras edition, and wanted to really see it! if you can kindly help me out that would be great! Since like you  the exorcist and  exorcist III are my all time favorites, since the story is directly from the genius mind of Mr Blatty himself! Anyway any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27616
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 hi again  is there any other way to contact you? pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27614
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 hi my friend! this is pazrags again. I just re-sent my PM to you. please let me know when you get it. thanks! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27611
    pazrags
    Participant

    great to know about it ManInKhakiExorcist! granville1 I just sent you a Pm. if you can get back to me anytime at you convience it would be great! thanks again both of you for the info! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27434
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 hi my friend!! long time indeed! I have  so busy didnt get a chance to post for some time! really great hearing from you!!! pazrags

    in reply to: the exorcist III book eric meyers book question I had #27430
    pazrags
    Participant

    hi! anyone out there on these forums know?  maybe erik meyers himself can confirm a release date? pazrags

    in reply to: Ninth configuration site with Legion pics #20214
    pazrags
    Participant

    Ryan sorry about e-mailing you alot. It wont happen. I was just way TOO anxious for this project! Sorry again pazrags

    in reply to: karras and his resistencw to the demon #20208
    pazrags
    Participant

    sorry my mistake! thought dialog was also in the movie. But could karras anyway be able to completly throw out the demon once it entered him? Without in the movie or in the book. but rather by simply seeing in the film when the demon enteres him?? please give me many good opinions! Thanks!!

    in reply to: Ninth configuration site with Legion pics #20201
    pazrags
    Participant

    Mankaiexorcist when will ths prequels book be relased? I cant get over the excitement of reading them! and when finished, how can I request a copy? Also what is the status of the Legion book and when will we have it out? The excitement is just killing me!!! pazrags please reply back to me. Thanks!!

    in reply to: re-doing exorcist III #19905
    pazrags
    Participant

    Wasnt it said somewhere that Mr. Blatty or someone I dont remember, had a VHS copy of the original lost cut to the film? If so this could be a good beginning to see a future special edition.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)