pazrags

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Beautiful? #19906
    pazrags
    Participant

    I have always personally thought that Linda Blair had a very mature classy look to her even when she was a child. I mean she has a good persona I see on screen how she carries herself! And yes I think she is a very attractive woman!

    in reply to: Regan’s feeding tube #19904
    pazrags
    Participant

    does anyone have an honest idea as to why the feeding tube was there.dseabroo had originally initiated this post and I am dying to hear what some good theories are,since I cant also think of an answer myself!

    in reply to: SCHRADER’S X, a film by Tim Silano #19881
    pazrags
    Participant

    ManInKhakiExorcist I would really love to read your book on the films etc…please let me know when it is completed.i already know it will be the best work out there! I wish you all the best and luck on the project!!!!!

    in reply to: Regan’s feeding tube #19878
    pazrags
    Participant

    you know I was thinking about that myself that’s a very good question! I am sure someone will give you a good answer to your question you posted!

    in reply to: EVIL AGAINST EVIL by Michael Garrett (2008 AD) #19810
    pazrags
    Participant

    sorry meant the prequels!!

    in reply to: EVIL AGAINST EVIL by Michael Garrett (2008 AD) #19809
    pazrags
    Participant

    MANINKHAKIEXORCIST I really would like to read the sequel books you are doing! I bet it will be FAMTASTIC when finished!!!!

    in reply to: question about annieliese michel #18667
    pazrags
    Participant

    Thanks agin granville1 for your reply. Like usual your expertise helped me again! Sorry I havent read the whole book. But what about the times she had said that the so called demons wouldn’t allow her to eat. How was she doing that? I mean was she doing it to herself and why would she do that? or not touching sacred objects and showing fury towards them? And her superhuman strength like it said when she crushed an apple with one of her hands. I mean what happened to her during these times? no paranormal activity? Her story is so wierd and chilling!!

    in reply to: question about annieliese michel #18569
    pazrags
    Participant

    thanks so much granville for the info! you provided me. but what about the demons she named that posessed her and also hitler and other ones? Why did she name them? Also in real life did her eye pupils turn black black like in the movie?

    in reply to: something smells like burning..what did Regean mean?? #17422
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 need your help again on this thank you!

    in reply to: the gemini/Pazuzu question #17420
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 or anyone hi really need your expertise on this question. you are extremely knowledgable. really enjoy reading your replys to my questions!!!!

    pazrags
    Participant

    maybe granville1 can nail this one as well. It is unbelieviable how much in depth knoweldge he has on these films!!!!

    pazrags
    Participant

    I really hope we will see this footage soon on a future dvd! or on any form!!

    in reply to: question about sequel to Legion #16520
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville1 like usual you have out done yourself!! your story is really really F-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!! you could easily be writing books such as these! do you think mr blatty might have a sequel of some sorts to legion? It doesnt necessarly have to be a feature film right?

    in reply to: question about sequel to Legion #16500
    pazrags
    Participant

    granville I would really like to hear a complete story from you about what you started. This is the BEST BEST sequel story that I have EVER read!!! would you be able to do a short story like that and finish it? You dont know what this means to me. Thank you and all the wonderful members who have answered many of my questions in my posts!! Thank you all!!!!!

    in reply to: The crucefix in the exorcist #16464
    pazrags
    Participant

    you know something just occured to me I think maybe when reagen was still semi possessed she put the cross under the pillow herself so that it could protect her from the evil she felt within herself. She was probably real scared. What do you all think about my theory? Thank you all for sharing with me your replys to this and all of my other posts as well!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)