Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
magus
ParticipantCreepy!
magus
ParticipantDecember 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Exorcist Secondary Bibliography — am I missing a book? #21544magus
ParticipantYou might want to get “Possession and Exorcism” by Traugott K Oesterreich. Blatty used this as a reference when he wrote his novel. In fact Karras studies it when researching Reagan’s case in the Blatty novel.
magus
ParticipantI’m with you on this but if you listen more closely to Linda’s voice, it sounds like it’s dubbed. Kinda like an old kung-fu movie. There was probably another voice talent for Reagan’s “normal” non, full-blown Mercedes demon voice.
magus
ParticipantZzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzz…
… Hmmm? What?magus
ParticipantI think Kermode mentions the parallel in his book.
magus
ParticipantYes! All things possession!
magus
Participantmagus
ParticipantPerhaps we should do a CaptainHowdy.Com version in response?!?
magus
ParticipantDoes the novel/film frighten you in any way, Gran and Blizz?
magus
ParticipantTo me (Ryan can back me on this one I think) “You’re gonna die up there” was just an awful thing to say to an astronaut who was about to go into space. I think this was Blatty’s intention in reference to the Colonel Kane character who was terrified to die in space in “The Ninth Configuration”.
magus
ParticipantDid anybody know that beat author William S. Burroughs conducted these experiments?
magus
ParticipantSorry ’bout that Ryan! I’m real bad about mixing up names. What do you think of the theories presented in the videos?
magus
ParticipantAs far as I know she didn’t play with the board. But I truly believe she was possessed.
magus
ParticipantThe worst of them all…
I can’t even follow it!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbYczbBlatA&mode=related&search=
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999
