Lena7

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Very young Linda Blair commercial #20588
    Lena7
    Participant

    Where can I found more items from Linda’s A&E Biography?
    Someone can post more?

    in reply to: linda’s best movie? #20482
    Lena7
    Participant

    I’ve seen Linda in The Exorcist,Born Innocent,Sweet Hostage,Exorcist II-The Heretic,Hell Night and Ruckus…. I think that The Exorcist is the best!

    in reply to: Movies worth watching? #20481
    Lena7
    Participant

    Born Innocent is great… click on the link to see a clip from the movie

    http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=x9xqQrffh00″>

    in reply to: Linda Blair rare clip! #20480
    Lena7
    Participant

    My God! She was too nice! Seemed a real doll! The Devil?? Where? What^??

    in reply to: Regan’s age #20479
    Lena7
    Participant

    No,Linda Blair was 14 when she made “The Exorcist”,not Regan.
    I initially thought that Linda had 13 years in 1973, but that computing was born in 1959 …

    in reply to: Beautiful? #20478
    Lena7
    Participant

    I Believe that Linda Blair is the most adorable person on the earth. She’s absolutely beautiful!

    in reply to: RARE STUFF #20427
    Lena7
    Participant

    Very rare! ebay is fantastic! There you can find everything!! Thank You for post this rare stills!!!!

    in reply to: Rare pic #20389
    Lena7
    Participant

    Great! This is took by Linda’personal collection!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

    in reply to: Favorite Quotes #20388
    Lena7
    Participant

    “Mom,What’s Wrong With Me?” -Regan Macneil
    “The Sow Is Mine” -Regan/Demon
    “”You’Re Gonna Die Up There” -Regan Macneil
    “Fuck Me,Fuck Me,Fuck Me!!!” -Possessed Regan

    in reply to: What did Regan do? #20360
    Lena7
    Participant

    Regan has killed Burke Dennings….

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)