Part Two of the Linda Blair interview on the Howard Stern show!

Home forums Linda Blair Part Two of the Linda Blair interview on the Howard Stern show!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  colombiancannon 4 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

colombiancannon
    Participant

Here’s the continuation of Linda Blair on the Howard Stern show. Enjoy.View My Video

Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

Great find! I've never seen this before so thank you very much for sharing. Mind if I post it on the main page at some point?

colombiancannon
    Participant

It's out of sync, but go ahead, 

Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

I can try to fix that. Thanks again!

colombiancannon
    Participant

There’s a better copy on Youtube. if you type, Howard stern show- channel 9 show- episode 14  (1990). The whole show is there. I’m trying to download it using realdownloader then I will try to edit just the interview part and then put in on my page (tinypic website) then post it on the discussion forum. Paul Pfeiffer A famous artist made some miniatures (dioramas) of famous horror movies which He titled Scenes of horror. He made a replica of Regan’'s room and from Amityville horror and Poltergeist. Pretty cool. Enjoy.http://i40.tinypic.com/erxstd.jpg

colombiancannon
    Participant

Captain, I can email you the interview, it's intact and better sync. It's a small file 106 mb, so I think I should be able to send it.  Cheers.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.