thunder.scripts Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search replies: Forum Replies Created Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total) Author Posts July 28, 2006 at 11:59 PM in reply to: 25th anniversary #15404 thunder.scriptsParticipant I’ll try to rent both and see which one I prefer (the original or the 25th anniversaty). However, I don’t think the first one will be to easy to find. July 26, 2006 at 11:59 PM in reply to: 25th anniversary #15384 thunder.scriptsParticipant I forgot something 😀 Why is it called director’s cut and not writer’s cut? Wasn’t friedkin in the first place who decided to remove those scenes? July 26, 2006 at 11:59 PM in reply to: 25th anniversary #15385 thunder.scriptsParticipant I forgot something 😀 Why is it called director’s cut and not writer’s cut? Wasn’t friedkin in the first place who decided to remove those scenes? Author Posts Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)