Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Ken
ParticipantHi, I was reading this story and really enjoyed it very much.My only criticism, well…point of contention is that Sharon was not Regan’s sister.Otherwise, I really did get the sense that I was almost reading a lost page from the William Peter Blatty novel.Great job!
Ken
ParticipantYou know me Captain, I have to have my cake and eat it too when it comes to this movie. 🙂
Ken
ParticipantFor them to grant us this little wish would be extremely difficult.Especially when the sound clips that accompany the deleted scenes seem to have been lost in time.Well, that was William Friedkin’s explanation, anyway.
Ken
ParticipantI generally do not enjoy a typical horror movie.It’s probably why “The Exorcist” and it’s two sequels (even “The Heretic” to a certain degree) stand out for me.I am probably one of the few who even to this day, enjoys “Dominion”…to me, that is a classy film.
Ken
ParticipantIs it possible that this could ever happen?
Ken
ParticipantHave you tried Yahoo Personals?
August 7, 2006 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Dominion version of Pazuzu has been found in Exorcist 2 #15470Ken
ParticipantIs there a way that we could see any of this?It sounds like you have the right ideas.Except for one thing….the demon who screams Merrin’s name is not the demon voice that was used in “The Heretic”, right?
Ken
ParticipantHow strange….at the market about two weeks ago, I developed a sweet tooth and wandered into the candy section.What did I see in bright red letters in those oddly triangular shaped boxes?
TOBLERONE!
Anyway, I am still on MSN at the old kennycist@hotmail.com .I still come back here but it is to read whatever latest developments might be happening with anything relating to “The Exorcist”.Lo and behold, we have an ANTHOLOGY in the works!
INCEDENTLY,
It is good to see that you are alive and well, Ryan.🙂
Ken
ParticipantIs this stuff legal to post for public viewing?
Ken
ParticipantI saw TVYNS two days in a row on September 23 and 24, 2000.I NEVER noticed the words “Director’s Cut” beneath THE EXORCIST…
Ken
ParticipantRock & Roll from it’s infancy to about 10 years ago.Now everything sounds the same.In my life I have loved classical, country, soul/r&b, pop, disco, what we call classic rock nowadays, metal, etc.
The stuff that has made it’s biggest mark on me are:
1.Early Elvis records
2.Early Beatles
3.Rolling Stones from 1963-1971
4.LED ZEPPELIN
Thanks to the film, “Walk The Line”, I am rediscovering the great Johny Cash..Ken
ParticipantI still say to this day that DOMINION is the best in the series since THE EXORCIST.It has it’s moments that are less than exciting, but then again, so does THE EXORCIST.I mean, we have to wait over an hour in the 1973 film before the word “exorcism” is even mentioned…
Ken
ParticipantIt would be nice in this age of remakes if Blatty was given another go at LEGION sometime.If it could be filmed exactly like the screenplay was written, then all would be right with the world.Then again, Jason Miller was integral to the story and without him, how could it be?
Ken
ParticipantI forgot to mention the decapitation scene….I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD at it….it reminded me of something out of a “Monty Python” film.
Ken
Participant“Sweet Hostage”….now THAT is a film I haven’t seen in ages.I saw that one on TV when it was new (tells you how old I am).
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999