Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
hammer horror
ParticipantMany fans seems to like Dominion, but when I saw the DVD I got really, really disappointed… I think it is a really bad movie, whatever are its hidden meanings. But this is of course a matter of taste. For me there is only one movie: The Exorcist… I can live without the rest.
hammer horror
ParticipantI really don’t know, unfortunately… But it is in spanish…
hammer horror
Participantyes Here (but I am actually doubting it is the same documentary):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0U1MbTXmUA&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYrDIJrOSg&mode=related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYrDIJrOSg&mode=related&search=hammer horror
Participanthammer horror
ParticipantI don’t think so… if you research with google you can find many information about the movie. It sounds pretty interesting and experimental. I won’t add anything more before somebody tells me I spoiled it…
hammer horror
ParticipantLOL… I love the other parodies too (you can see the list on the right side when you watch “The Exorcist” one… they are really funny… I didn’t know these bunnies… I have never seen them in Germany-
thanks for welcome!hammer horror
ParticipantYou are right! Sorry!
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999