hammer horror

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: “The Story Behind The Exorcist” Book #17837
    hammer horror
    Participant

    No at all… But I always thought that Nicoletta has the typical face for a horror movie… I find Linda “normality” in a way more “original” for a movie like the Exorcist and I am happy she got the role… Beside Linda, having a very normal face and not a mysterious one, gives a kind of credibility to the character… You really think she is “real” and not a kid who is playing…

    in reply to: “The Story Behind The Exorcist” Book #17839
    hammer horror
    Participant

    Actually you are right, but what does work in a novel maybe doesn’t work so well in a movie…

    in reply to: “The Story Behind The Exorcist” Book #17840
    hammer horror
    Participant

    sorry double post…

    in reply to: “The Story Behind The Exorcist” Book #17845
    hammer horror
    Participant

    No… Since I am Italian I know Nicoletta very, very well… and she always had a “strange” beautiful face (but later on she became more “girl next door”)…

    in reply to: “The Story Behind The Exorcist” Book #17851
    hammer horror
    Participant

    No, I don’t live in Italy anymore. I live in Berlin, Germany (14 years already… I am 41).

    in reply to: Original Spiderwalk.. #17653
    hammer horror
    Participant

    The problem with the spiderwalk is that in the book it comes after a nice long talking between Sharon and Chris, so there was no double climax… it was coming after the two finally relaxed after the shock… but of course such a scene wouldn’t have worked in the movie…

    in reply to: Original Spiderwalk.. #17642
    hammer horror
    Participant

    I just talked yesterday in the other thread about this… I find “your” version much better than the “original” one… I always thought that was difficult to give an end to this this scene but actually a fade out is ok… well done…

    in reply to: Original Spiderwalk.. #17643
    hammer horror
    Participant

    —

    in reply to: Your Exorcist Modifications #17623
    hammer horror
    Participant

    Well the movie is almost perfect but…
    I would delete for sure that really short cut with Eileen Dietz vomiting after Linda Blair because you can clearly see it is not Linda. I find it really disturbing. I would redirect the spiderwalk scene exactly like in the book: Regan walking like a spider and hissing like a snake after Sharon for the whole scene (and not turning straight like the version you can see in the fear od god)… I know it is diffuclt to realize but with the special effect we have nowadays…
    The problem is to give an end to this scene… An idea would be to stop it with a close-up of Sharon screaming with her face against the door …
    The other thing I find really disturbing is the dummy.. So probably I would change it and make it “real” with modern special effects.

    in reply to: Better quality of A&E bio #17584
    hammer horror
    Participant

    Yes, I think so too… It would be too much work to make dvd copies… Let us know where and when we can download it… I can wait anymore… 🙂

    in reply to: Better quality of A&E bio #17569
    hammer horror
    Participant

    Is there any news about it? I really would like to have a good copy…

    in reply to: Well Ya Knew It Was Coming #16063
    hammer horror
    Participant

    Don’t spend your energy to look for it if you don’t like trash… It is so bad done… and totally stupid…

    in reply to: Well Ya Knew It Was Coming #16069
    hammer horror
    Participant

    “I don’t think people would watch it for the story.”
    Of course not, but even the porno aspect is horribly done…

    in reply to: The Exorcist in 60 sec. #15769
    hammer horror
    Participant

    thanks brenda_m!!! 🙂

    in reply to: Documentarys does anyone have…? #15770
    hammer horror
    Participant

    “im after some docmentarys like the spanish doc”
    This is something I really would like to have. I found some pieces in youtube but not the entire documentary… 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 157 total)