brenda_m

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • brenda_m
    Participant

    LOL

    in reply to: boy this sucks… #17225
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Good to see it is ok:)

    in reply to: New kid in town… #17226
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Welcome to the forum!

    in reply to: Goodbye for a little while #16566
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Good Luck Stay Safe and I think it is great that you want to serve your country this way. See you when you can get here. All The Best,
    Your Friend,
    Brenda

    God Bless

    in reply to: Happy Birthday! #16568
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Happy Belated Birthday to the Exorcist!

    If it is a scan then neither does the person who scanned it own it.

    As long as Warner Brothers doesn`t mind I don`t really see a problem and besides stopstealingmyimage may not be the only person to show this image on the net.

    in reply to: Beautiful? #16569
    brenda_m
    Participant

    I think she looks best with long hair and I admire how she cares about animals 🙂

    in reply to: Writing partner? #16570
    brenda_m
    Participant

    I write fanfics and although I haven`t really considered yet writing any Exorcist stuff, I wanted to tell you that a way you can see if Blatty minds fanfics being written on his work is to go to FanFiction.net they have a list there of writers who do not want fanfics written based on their work. And sad to say the last time I was there Anne Rice was/is on the list. I write a series I`m planning to end after the next few parts thats is partially based on Stephen King`s work. If I ever make a decision to write something Exorcist I`ll let you know.

    -Brenda

    P.S. If you do go to that site and would like to check out my work my pen name is BlackCat1 I have my current stuff under the Early Edition category in TV.

    in reply to: The Exorcist in 60 sec. #15767
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Welcome to the forum!

    in reply to: Hello ….. #15749
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Welcome to the forum my friend. Glad you could join us here.

    in reply to: My Space #15741
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Alright Jenny. Thanks.

    I ok`d your request for Karras and sent you one for my regular. I sent the rest of you requests for both.

    in reply to: New Exorcist Box Set Coming In October #15742
    brenda_m
    Participant

    Thanks for all the welcomes!

    in reply to: New Exorcist Box Set Coming In October #15729
    brenda_m
    Participant

    I really want this. I rented the 25 Anniversary one but someone before me had dropped it on stones or something and it was near totally unplayable *GRR*null

    BTW I`m new here I just joined yesterday and can`t say how happy I am to find an active Exorcist Forum!

    in reply to: My Space #15730
    brenda_m
    Participant

    I have a regular myspace it is http://www.myspace.com/mattmikegeorge

    I also have an Exorcist roleplay Myspace it is http://www.myspace.com/damienkarras

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)