Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
ParticipantI’d be interested in an E3 edit 🙂 More Karras… Yay! 😀
Blizzi
ParticipantI can’t get this page for the moment (I’m sure they’re great pics 🙂 ) I’ll try again later… Do you have pics of Jason Miller?
Blizzi
ParticipantHappy everyone like them!
May 14, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: I’m editing a volume of essays on Blatty’s fiction! Want to submit? :) #17154Blizzi
ParticipantI’d love to read this… I think I should read Ninth configuration and Demons 5 before though 😉 They’re hard to find if I don’t want to get ’em of the internet 😛
Blizzi
ParticipantI added a tribute to Jason Miller for the anniversary of his death… also added pics to this website
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/jasonmiller/Blizzi
Participantps. got to the pics thru the index of exmk images, they are great 😉
Blizzi
Participanthttp://aycu24.webshots.com/image/16543/2004406474419757610_rs.jpg
http://aycu40.webshots.com/image/16959/2004459235477723009_rs.jpg
http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/16673/2004403463799061685_rs.jpg
http://aycu37.webshots.com/image/15516/2004482442886559740_rs.jpg
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/13322/2004493929145750342_rs.jpg
http://aycu11.webshots.com/image/14050/2004446893984514155_rs.jpg
http://aycu35.webshots.com/image/16354/2004434490353677875_rs.jpg
http://aycu18.webshots.com/image/14537/2004413642909255087_rs.jpg
http://aycu01.webshots.com/image/14680/2004404080689934692_rs.jpg
http://aycu33.webshots.com/image/14272/2004425303792259612_rs.jpg
Blizzi
ParticipantThat’s why there here 😉
Blizzi
Participantlol, I’m with ya 😉
Blizzi
ParticipantThank you so much, granville1 😀 Ditto for Lovecraft 😉 btw, I should have a few scans tomorrow of exorcisms and poltergeists.
Blizzi
ParticipantThank you 🙂 I still haven’t found my old occult books yet, so after these ones there is still more 😉 I can’t remember exactly how much exorcism stuff is in them, but there’s at least some other paranormal stuff in ’em 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantSuper cool pics, Justin! I *heart* Legion 😉 Thanks for posting 🙂
Blizzi
ParticipantI thought I’d give everyone a heads up that I will have some good scans in a few days. I love to psyche my fellow fans up 😀
May 1, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: “As a community, we will bring this footage from the vaults to our respective DVD players.” #17054Blizzi
ParticipantCongratulations, Captain!!! 😀
April 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: “As a community, we will bring this footage from the vaults to our respective DVD players.” #17040Blizzi
ParticipantI thought Karras won the first time I saw the movie. The demon tried to make him kill Regan, but he fought it off and with a very enthusiastic “NO!” saved Regan. btw, granville1, you should check my other post “Blatty and Blair” where Blatty talks about the ending being misinterpreted. Anyway, I like the movie as it is. I’m sappy and a “Wonderful life” type ending would have been interesting to see, too… Like a dvd with the menu option “Sappy ending” or “usual ending” 😛 Rare footage being rare footage, I’d take anything 😉
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999