Kinderfan

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15099
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    oops sorry Cappy! The first time I watched the Exporcist it was in spanish and boy! as far as I remember it sounded as good as the english version. Back in the day, at least in mexico the voice over business was regarded as an art, only gifted vocalist where able to get this gigs… now is a bunch of a$$hole who can’t even enunciate right…

    in reply to: test footage and new edition #15113
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    wow do you guys find this stuff!?!?!
    This is awesome!
    Kindy

    in reply to: “Linda Blair” by Redd Kross #15114
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    WTF with this bots?!?!

    in reply to: Welcome Back #15115
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    good to have my online “fix” back!

    in reply to: Mercedes MaCambridge clips #15092
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    cool shizzle man! you get 3 brownie points!
    Howdy! how come it’s very hard to find footage of Mrs. McCambridge?
    Where can I get the uncut version of the Fear of God???
    Man whats with the people who put this DVDs together!
    This is priceless!
    Thanks!

    in reply to: boy this sucks… #15082
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    how about IM?

    in reply to: It felt like the first time!!! #15081
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    BTW any of you nerds live in Southern Cali?
    I live in Long Beach. It would be a blast to get together with nerds like me… very few people out there appreciate the fact that I know the dialog of “The Exorcist” by heart.
    Let me know! we can have Screening Day on Boxing Day! M.I.K.E will bring the Jelly Beans, I’ll bring the bud!
    wooooohooooooo!

    in reply to: It felt like the first time!!! #15080
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    i would go with the original Exorcist… The Heretic… man I’m still trying to forgive Hollywood for that piece of shit!
    I would do it again but not home alone, screw that noise!

    in reply to: Malachi Martin’s Hostage to the Devil #15063
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    Well according to Martin, the cases presented where sanctioned by the church. Some parts of the book are over dramatized but hey! you have to do that to keep readers engaged.
    I think the book really gives an insight in what goes inside the mind of the victims of possesion.
    Great great book!
    Awesome author, a Jesuit himself… those guys know what they are talking about

    in reply to: boy this sucks… #15062
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    i wanna see how many users are online, maybe a chat room!

    in reply to: It felt like the first time!!! #15051
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    M.I.K.E…
    wow dude , I’m still trying to figure out what you said…anyway, maybe if I spark up… 😀

    in reply to: test footage and new edition #14958
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    so how do we go about it Howdy?

    in reply to: Beautiful? #14968
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    well yeah she used to be beautiful!! Heck yeah in the second movie she had a rockin’ body! but I saw her at a Hollywood party and gentleman… she is past her prime…

    in reply to: My Curse of The Exorcist DVD #14967
    Kinderfan
    Participant

    nice! sooo how do I get my hands in one of this puppies??!?

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)