Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Blizzi
ParticipantNice finds.
Blizzi
Participantlol.
Blizzi
ParticipantWe’re all mad here… No, just me…
Blizzi
ParticipantI recieved some Hammer films for Christmas. I’ve seen Hound, Mummy and Dracula has risen form the grave. I’ll watch the others soon. Love Chris Lee!
Blizzi
ParticipantVery interesting idea… As he had forced out the demon before jumping, I wouldn’t think he’d commit suicide. Mental collapse seems likely after surviving what he had. But if death wasn’t inevitable, would he have jumped in the first place? If it were her life over his, we have the original ending. His survival would have destroyed the meaning. My 1+1/2 cents. π I’m a bit rusty on Exorcist and the forum, so please bear with me. π
December 27, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again… LEGION: DIRECTOR’S EDITON… a dream! #19821Blizzi
ParticipantI am in the presence of productive people. Cool.
Blizzi
ParticipantWhat he said!
Blizzi
ParticipantI FINALLY watched TNC Tuesday night. It was wonderful π
Blizzi
ParticipantOh dear… I hope you feel better soon!
Sof, I can try to help if you want… π
Blizzi
ParticipantWell said, Mike, granville, Justin and Captain. lol at Ryan.
Blizzi
ParticipantGreat find.
Blizzi
ParticipantI’m really enjoying this. Do you write other things aswell?
November 2, 2007 at 11:59 PM in reply to: I’ll say it once and I’ll say it again… LEGION: DIRECTOR’S EDITON… a dream! #19419Blizzi
ParticipantOh my head. So much comes in and out I dunno what I’m talking about sometimes π
Blizzi
ParticipantOh dear! Don’t give them ideas! π
Blizzi
ParticipantI watched it again last night. New dvd/vhs player. I didn’t hear the scream. Nor (if memory serves) the noises that disturb Sharon enough for her to put on earphones… I’ll try it on comp today… Very strange.
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999