Jason Stringer

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 946 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Whose Line Is It Anyway? #20086
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Posted video on the main page.

    in reply to: SUBLIMINAL? #20083
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I have no intention of changing the title SUBLIMINAL IMAGERY.

    in reply to: Rare pic #20084
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Great find, Ryan! From the look of Linda Blair’s outfit in the background, it looks like they were shooting the final scenes.

    in reply to: SUBLIMINAL? #20077
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Since the film hit the screens Howdy’s flashes have been referred to as ‘subliminal’. I agree, it’s probably not the correct term to use, but it is the most recognizable and simplest way to describe them. Unless any one has any other suggestions? Demon Flashes or something?

    In the slow way films were cut back in the 70’s, its clear as to why these flashes were considered ‘subliminal’.

    in reply to: ‘hOme’ – new short film #20072
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Tis true, I was a Producer and Director of Photography on this bad boy. Would love some feedback from you guys!

    http://www.bloodmoneyfilms.com

    in reply to: Regan on your mantle #20073
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I think they fear the freaky things perverted boys would do to a Exorcist II Heretic Regan doll…

    in reply to: Regan’s school #20064
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    There are many nude images of Linda Blair out there… err, so I hear. I’ve never actually SEEN any, I swear! 😉

    in reply to: Regan on your mantle #20065
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Justin, while I admit never trying too hard to see them, I’m yet to notice the wires in the levitation scene myself. Would you mind creating a graphic highlighting them? You’re handy with that stuff…

    in reply to: Regan on your mantle #20048
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    I always felt that cutting the spiderwalk scene was the right decision by Friedkin. While it was nice to finally see the scene after years of speculation, it clearly sticks out like a sore thumb in TVYNS.

    Still – if there’s a toy honoring the scene, I’m first in line to buy one!

    in reply to: Captain Howdy Face on Hellraiser Puzzle Box #20027
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Damn Hatter that is one large file size!

    I’m not up to speed with the Hellraiser fliks. I saw the original some time age. Is this a retail box or one from the film(s)?

    Very cool nod to The Exorcist & Captain Howdy, either way!

    in reply to: Jason Miller autograph (yay, Ryan!) #20028
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    WOW that is great! Mind if we stash a copy in the Rare Images gallery??

    in reply to: Whose Line Is It Anyway? #20013
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Heh heh, good stuff. I love YouTube. Thanks for posting, Justin.

    in reply to: Regan on your mantle #20014
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    colombiancannon, these figurines you found online are all unlicensed (though still pretty cool). It’s great that we are finally getting a completely endorsed Exorcist figurine.

    I don’t see the Burke doll happening any time soon…

    in reply to: RARE STUFF #20000
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    Looks like there was no winning bidder — the auction was pulled.

    in reply to: Favorite Quotes #20001
    Jason Stringer
    Keymaster

    “Well, the doctors say I shouldn’t… but, thank God, my will is weak.”

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 946 total)