Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jason Stringer
KeymasterYeah I’m going with the crucifix scene. The first time I watched The Exorcist, whenever the story ventured into Regan’s bedroom while she was possessed I’d get the chills. Such a compelling film.
Welcome to The Exorcist Fansite, overlord1841.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterI would have edged a grand or two if the timing was better.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThat’s how they did it back in the day, I guess. It’d be unusual to find a scenario like this on a studio film today.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterI do believe this one is thanks to Justy. Look for it in the CH.com video section ever so soon…
Ugh. I keep saying that.
Jason Stringer
Keymaster“You’re gonna die up there…”
Jason Stringer
KeymasterJustin, let it be known that you are without a doubt ‘THE MAN’. This is a great post!
I don’t buy into what Friedkin says about Linda’s audition here, mainly based on what Linda Blair has said in the past (and agreeing with Ghetto that Friedkin exaggerates a lot.)
Very interesting viewing.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterI think you’re right Ghetto – another take. More great rare stuff. Anyone going to bid??
May 18, 2008 at 11:59 PM in reply to: My sims of Shirley MacLaine & daughter living in The Exorcist sim house. :D #20422Jason Stringer
KeymasterThat’d make for one spooky game of the Sims!
Jason Stringer
KeymasterVery nice upload, Sofia! Thanks for sharing.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterAny pic to accompany this thread?
Jason Stringer
KeymasterNice find, Blizzi – adding it to the collection.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterGreat find, Ghetto! Adding it to the collection.
Sofia, do you have a copy of that Dick Smith video??
Jason Stringer
KeymasterHeh heh my bad! It’s late here. Post edited.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterLOL @ Jagged.
This thread made me think of one of my fav quotes from TVYNS… “Thank God, my will is weak…”.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterWhile I agree with you, one must wonder if the cuts were real or were they part of the demon’s illusion during the possession? I guess that would be the argument on this topic.
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999