Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThanks for your input dseabroo, and I hear what you’re saying.
There’s no denying how or why The Exorcist is lost on recent generations. It’s just a shame to read about it so frequently on the imdb boards is all. I don’t frequent there very often anymore.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterRyan – this is brilliant. What a great find!
Jason Stringer
KeymasterI just spent half hour trolling the IMDB Exorcist boards and that always seems to bring me down. It’s so depressing how many people post how they don’t get The Exorcist and how they didn’t find it scary, or they thought it was rubbish.
I so often hover my mouse over REPLY to plead a case for the greatest horror film of all time, but I resist. There’s no talking sense into them. They just don’t get it.
Thank Christ I have built this place to share the love with you all! Thank you so much for visiting and sharing my passion and enthusiasm for this film.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterHere’s a post from MAY 2007 about SEYTAN when it was announced on DVD. Yes, DVD. From Amazon. No kidding.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterHAHA wouldn’t surprise me. I’ll check when I next get a spare moment.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterYep, SEYTAN could be counted as an ‘authentic remake’, I guess. No rights issues from Warner Bros. It never reached anywhere but Turkey and probably made very very little.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterWow interesting finds. The bottom one appears to be a picture of the dummy used for the head rotation scene, while the top one might be a Dick Smith makeup test? I don’t think either are frames lifted from the film at all.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterYes we followed this years ago. It’s called SEYTAN and is an absolute riot!
I notice some of these clips are from my original captures, too.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterAdvanced Diploma in Screen… a budding filmmaker, you see 😉
Jason Stringer
KeymasterI’ll keep a lookout for Blueray news. Seems logical that The Exorcist will end up on this format at some stage. 35th Anniversary, perhaps?
July 17, 2008 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Advanced Reading Copy of The Exorcist + Dick Smith Photos #20667Jason Stringer
KeymasterRyan you are the eBay goodies KING!
Jason Stringer
KeymasterHappy to sub-domain, for sure. Easy to set up, too. Great idea!
I’ll put my hand up to admin as soon as I graduate in October.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterIt definitely isn’t from the masturbation scene – even the item description says it was only used as a hanging in the background.
Pretty neat find, though (if legit, as Ryan stated).
Jason Stringer
KeymasterWell with HD losing out to Blu-Ray in the high-def disc wars, it is now looking unlikely. Still a game of wait-and-see I’m afraid.
June 12, 2008 at 11:59 PM in reply to: Who would you predict to be a more offensive Helmer for an Exorcist remake ? #20509Jason Stringer
KeymasterMcG
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999