Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThat’s a shame to hear.
Would still like a scan for the Articles section, if anyone has the time.
Interested to hear further reviews from others who pick up the mag, as well.
Jason Stringer
Keymasterfatherbowdern, nice call. I also liked The Others, although it didn’t ‘freak me out’ as much. Still a great film.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThere is so much more going on in that scene than a second cigarette… that’s why I have never noticed it all these years. It is one of my favorite scenes in the movie.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThe Exorcist is always one step ahead of the bunch, but other classic horror films that can easily be mentioned in the same breath include:
Jaws
The Shining
The Sixth Sense
An American Werewolf In LondonMy own personal opinion, of course. 🙂
October 25, 2008 at 11:59 PM in reply to: The best horror saga after THE EXORCIST…? SAW…and you know it. #21272Jason Stringer
KeymasterI have to say one over-looked ‘thrill-ogy’ is the Final Destination series. Nothing profound in those films, but in terms of cheap suspense and some decent gore and original death sequences, they’re pretty damn good.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterMost welcome.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThanks for this drexul, I shall post on the main page.
Jason Stringer
Keymasterfatherbowdern, check it out online here. That’s where I got the low-down for the main page.

Jason Stringer
KeymasterFootage of Regan attacking Sharon’s leg appears in THE FEAR OF GOD documentary, if memory serves.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterDakota Fanning? *shudder*
Thankfully she is getting to old to play Regan. They better choose a no-name when they get around to remaking The Exorcist, but alas I can see the headline already:
MILEY CIRUS TO APPEAR IN THE EXORCIST
Jason Stringer
KeymasterJason Stringer
KeymasterThis is really cool. I’m going to contact the creator and request permission to post it on the main page.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterLook for Blu-Ray announcement news towards the end of the year.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterThe picture looks more like a lift from a poster as apposed to a screencap. My guess is that its digitally mocked-up.
Jason Stringer
KeymasterWhat is already familiar is less scary. Spot on mego73. Nice post.
-
AuthorPosts
CaptainHowdy.com The #1 Exorcist Fansite Since 1999