My Sim Exorcist

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Sofia
    Participant

lol, no need to say 'no homo' ;))

fraroc
    Participant

ALright… the moment youve all been waiting for…the Karras meets Regan scene!

Chris and Karras returned to the house at about 8 o clock at night. Karras noticed how chilly it was in the house.

“She's in the room on the far left.” Chris told him

Suddenly a loud bellow surges across the house from upstairs.

“OUT! GET OUT OF MY ROOM YOU BASTARD FUCKING NAZI!!”

Karras thought “No…It cant be her…”

Karl then walks downstairs and looks solemnly at Karras. “It wants no straps” He said in a shaken voice.

Karras went upstairs to the room where eternal hell awaits.

Karras instantaeously felt a sense of confinement and imprisionment. The wallpaper was covered with soft padding and the hardwood floors were covered with a rubber tarp. And the bed was made out like a hospital bed. A veritible prision.

Regan looked horrible, her skin became sickly pale. The cuts that she had recived when she was masturbating with the crucifix had turned into scars and scabs. Her hair was thickly matted and tangled. Her nightie was soaked in vomit and blood. Her hands were being restrained by a pair of elastic straps.

Karras then introduced himself to her.

“Hello Regan, I'm a friend of your mother's. I would like to help you.”

Regan then smiled and cackled evily in an impossibly deep baritone voice “……Father Karras….So they sent you….”

“Yes, thats my name and I would like to help you out.”

“……..You might loosen these straps then……”

“Do they bother you, Regan?”

YES!! THEY DO!!!………. and for your information my name is not Regan.”

“Well then… lets re-introduce ourselves…. I'm Damien Karras. Whats your name?”

“I'm the DEVIL! Now KINDLY undo these straps!

“If you are the Devil, why not make the straps go away?”

“…..Karras….my dear Damien…That is such a vulgar display of power….after all….I am the embodiment of all evil….And besides, If I were to make the straps disappear, that denies you the oppurtunity to do me a charitable act…..”

“But if you are the devil, then a charitable act would be good, not evil. In fact I would be doing you a favor by not undoing these straps.”

“hehehehehe……..Karras you are brilliant….stealthy and cunning…like a fox.”

“Where is Regan?”

“In here, with us”

“May I see her?”

“Do you want to fuck her? loosen these straps and she'll spread her legs. You can go right for it!”

“I want to see her. Now.”

“Sweet, tight little ass she's got…..” Regan smiled, parched lips, bloodshot eyes, green teeth.

“But the slut dosen't talk much I'm afraid….so you would be more suited to fucking me? ……Ugh, vow of celibacy…disgusting…”

“Show me Regan and perhaps I will loosen one strap.”

Regan's personality suddenly shifted to that of the deceased director, Burke Dennings.

“Why in the bloody fuck would you want to help the little bitch anyway?! She fucking killed me! She snapped my neck and threw me out the cunting window!”

Her personality changed again

“Couldja help an old altar boy Faddah?”

The demonic personality returned

“Incidentally, Your mother is in here with us. Would you like to send her a message? I'll see that she gets it.”

“If that's true…then you must already know my mother's maiden name..tell me….what is it?”

Regan then goes limp on the bed and stops breathing.

“Regan?  REGAN!! Wake up!”

Regan then shoots bolt upright on the bed and ostensibly vomits on Karras' torso.

“UGH! What the hell?!”

Regan then vomits again, hitting him in the face.

Sofia
    Participant

Where did you download that skin with the cuts? It's the same one that girl , 'slut' something used for her sim Regan. Have you seen her Exorcist sims vids? she uploaded them to YT, they're hilarious, but the skin is creepy!!!  

I love that shot of Hugh when he says “then you must already know my mother's maiden name.. ” :))

fraroc
    Participant

Sofia said:

Where did you download that skin with the cuts? It's the same one that girl , 'slut' something used for her sim Regan. Have you seen her Exorcist sims vids? she uploaded them to YT, they're hilarious, but the skin is creepy!!!  

I love that shot of Hugh when he says “then you must already know my mother's maiden name.. ” :))

I got it from The Sims 2 Exchange just search for The Exorcist under the Sims section. I tweaked it a little bit and added a tangled hair mesh, she looks really creepy 🙂

Sofia
    Participant

“Have you seen her Exorcist sims vids? she uploaded them to YT, they're hilarious,” 😀

“I got it from The Sims 2 Exchange just search for The Exorcist under the Sims section.”

Justin has made one that looks exactly like Linda's possessed face, but since it's a skintone I can't add the scars to my new sim of Sachi 🙁

Sofia
    Participant

And your possessed Rega Looks really creepy, yes!! 

Sofia
    Participant

oohh, and have you found any of the links I gave you useful??

Sofia
    Participant

I want ya to make vids instead of taking snapshots… pleasy? :))you could put Mercedes' Demonic voice in the background and have your Regan say those lines. It's possible with some of the animation box hacks I sent you!

fraroc
    Participant

Hey guys, to hold you over until the next scene. I present to you, Stephanie and Carrie's shocking and hilarious reaction when I tell them that Hugh Jackman will be playing Father Karras 🙂 (in case u didnt know Stephanie=Chris, Carrie=Regan)

Inspired by this HILAROUS youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y44uyF0-OGg and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9Y6-e0uwos

Me: Alright girls, I called you in here in an account of some good news, we found the actor that's going to play Father Karras in the movie! I thought very long about this and I finally made a decision that will DEFINETLY make you happy!

Stephanie:Who's gonna play him?!

Me: I ain't telling you!

Stephanie and Carrie: Come on! tell us tell us tell us tell us!!!!!

Me: Alright, alright It was supposed to be a suprise……but me and the executive producers have decided that…….Hugh Jackman should get the part as Karras.

Stephanie:You GOT to be kidding! Oh my GOD!!!

Carrie: (GASP) Shut the hell up! You CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!

Me: Im being COMPLETLEY serious, and guess what, before we start shooting, you two will get a chance to MEET him!!

Stephanie: Holy CRAP!! I cant belive this!!! I need some air!!!

Carrie: OH MY GOD!!! LIKE OH EM GEE!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! AAAAAAUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!!!

Carrie: I am like SO excited right now!!! I CANT BELIVE IM WORKING WITH HUGH JACKMAN!!!! WOLVERINE!! X-MEN!!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!!!

Carrie's Dad: I don't get it, whats so special about him?

Carrie: DAD!!! Hugh Jackman is only like, the most SEXIEST man in the entire friggin universe and I'm gonna MEET HIM!!!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!! IM LIKE, SO POSTING THIS ON FACEBOOK!!!!!

epicwin123
    Participant

Wow, that JB freakout made me laugh so hard. XD And I love your posessed Regan sim. It's kind of creepy.

fraroc
    Participant

epicwin123 said:

Wow, that JB freakout made me laugh so hard. XD And I love your posessed Regan sim. It's kind of creepy.

Lol I know!!! She was screaming her face off in front of everyone and she was shaking! I have NO clue how her throat was not sore after that! Lol that would probably be Angela, just replace the notion of Justin Bieber with that of Hugh Jackman and she would react the same way XD

And did you see the jonas brothers concert reaction!? They both dropped their jaws and screamed at the same time 🙂 And when she mentioned the Jonas Brothers, they were pissing themselves screaming XD

And epic how did you like the pics?

epicwin123
    Participant

I love the pictures. I think their great. I really like the skin tone for Regan.

fraroc
    Participant

Sofia said:

I want ya to make vids instead of taking snapshots… pleasy? :))you could put Mercedes' Demonic voice in the background and have your Regan say those lines. It's possible with some of the animation box hacks I sent you!

The thing is Sof, I would but I wont under 2 conditions

A.WMM is an extremley dysfunctional program

B. The Demon in the movie seemed like it didnt have that much to say. Granted, it manipulated,swore and blastphemed.But The Novel has even more of that coming from the demon. I want this devil to sound Dirty, use profane language constantly, and tons of sexual insults to Karras, Sharon and even her own mother.

Sofia
    Participant

WMM a dysfunctional program? but that's what I use to edit my videos! lol, it works fine to me!

You can do the Demon's voice over or you could ask Steve Dunlap to do it! 🙂

The pix of your sims actresses Carrie and Stephanie freaking out over Hugh were hilarious!! And the names you chose for them were really funny too.

fraroc
    Participant

I originally thought that I can voice act, but I dont sound demonic, more like a 90 year old woman with lung cancer :P.

And also I saw another hilarious interview with Hugh Jackman and this settles it. I have to meet him one of these days! I know that a lot of celebs go to NYC all the time, and because I'm from L.I, I take periodic trips to the city all the time….mabye my next trip..a miracle will occur….. yeah, i don't think so 🙂 I HOPE. but the chances are slim to never gonna happen, who knows?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 120 total)
  • The forum ‘The Sims 2 Creations’ is closed to new topics and replies.