My Sim Exorcist

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    fraroc
    Participant

Alright, Im working on the Karras meets Regan scene right now, expect it in a few days!

fraroc
    Participant

Alright, because I have too much time on my hands I made a movie poster mockup of my Sim Exorcist. And if you dont notice, I gave my Sim Chris and Regan names “Stephanie Patterson and Carrie Keegan” These are completley ficticious names for ficticious sim actresses.

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/fraroc/TheExorcistRemakeposter.jpg

How do you like it?

epicwin123
    Participant

I like it!

fraroc
    Participant

The scene is coming out good so far and I was able to sneak some hilarious “Behind the Scenes” pics of my Sim Chris and Regan 🙂

Lol, Chris has the hots for Hugh Jackman 🙂

Oh, for Chrissake!!! you too Regan?!  like mother like daughter LOL 🙂

epicwin123
    Participant

Shouldn't Chris have the hates for Eastwood? Just kidding. Laughing

fraroc
    Participant

lol my sim Regan better get her fill, because in a few scenes she has to look him in the eye and tell Hugh Jackman that his mother sucks cocks in hell 🙂

epicwin123
    Participant

Lolz. That wil be great.

fraroc
    Participant

Mabye when I get a few more scenes of my sim exorcist done, Ill post a “mockumentary” of my sim exorcist that includes pics of the making of the pictures and more “behind the scenes” things.

Incidentally, if you want to see someone that REALLY likes him, you should meet my older sister, Angela. She cant get enough of Hugh Jackman! I see posters and magazines of him in her room with lipstick kisses all over his face.

I swear if my family is lucky enough to meet and chill with him, Me, my brother and my parents are gonna be the ones who give him a firm handshake and mabye a friendly hug,My SISTER would probably leap across the room and give him the biggest bear hug you can imagine, caress his biceps and then plant a nice big one on his left cheek LOL 🙂 either that, or she would faint. I can definetly visualize that….

epicwin123
    Participant

I would love to see a “mockumentary”!

Wow, your sister really loves him. I can picture someone doing that to him. XD I probably would too!

Sofia
    Participant

fraroc said:

Alright, because I have too much time on my hands I made a movie poster mockup of my Sim Exorcist. And if you dont notice, I gave my Sim Chris and Regan names “Stephanie Patterson and Carrie Keegan” These are completley ficticious names for ficticious sim actresses.

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b449/fraroc/TheExorcistRemakeposter.jpg

How do you like it?

I've been working on 2 papers for school so I haven't made any sims vids but I'm going to tonight!! 

That poster looks creepy, but  I still think you could do something about the atmosphere of your sims Exorcist. ;) Maybe if you use a darker lighting, maybe? You should download gunmod radiance light system for Sims 2!

Btw, you never comment my Exorcist sims pix, Fra, I wonder why!! 

Sofia
    Participant

Are you working on 'Karras meets Regan' scene atm?

I wish you would choose a different hairstyle for your sim Regan, a long one with bangs 🙂 What do you think of this one -    http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail.php?num=153&cat1=1&page=6&key=

If you like it let me know and I'll send you the file.

fraroc
    Participant

Sofia said:

Are you working on 'Karras meets Regan' scene atm?

I wish you would choose a different hairstyle for your sim Regan, a long one with bangs 🙂 What do you think of this one -    http://www.raonsims.com/item/detail.php?num=153&cat1=1&page=6&key=

If you like it let me know and I'll send you the file.

im actually done with it I posted the pics on photobucket already and Im not gonna post it today cuz im not in the mood to copy all the stuff i posted in the sims 2 story mode 😛

And also, sof I managed to get the puke scene to work!  I had her throw up, then I used Moveobjects on to get her on the osmp on the bed and she actually turned her head to my sim Karras and I snapped the pic! No, you dont get to see the puke actually hit him:D but it does look convincing from that angle!
    Sofia
    Participant

Oh nooo!! post it today, please!

Did you download the green vomit at MTS??

Btw, your pics of both Chris and Regan falling in love for Hugh were so funny!!! lol!

Sofia
    Participant

epicwin123 said:

Wow, your sister really loves him. I can picture someone doing that to him. XD I probably would too!

Yeah 😀 His family seem to be Hugh Jackman's addicts. :=)

fraroc
    Participant

Sofia said:

epicwin123 said:

Yeah 😀 His family seem to be Hugh Jackman's addicts. :=)

I have a weird ass family:) . But the  Jackman fans in my house are me(no homo) and my sis.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 120 total)
  • The forum ‘The Sims 2 Creations’ is closed to new topics and replies.